Buddertons Tomfoolery

@Budderton s Golden Papaya/ Crunkboat coming along nicely

28 Likes

Right on @CanuckistanPete , looking good. Any sign of nut sacs on the lowers? The Papaya part of that cross is a bit suspect. The white Papaya I grew out had some 3rd week sacs. That should be some flavourful herb though. Best of luck with it!:grin::v:

8 Likes

I know you mentioned that previously, so I’ve been keeping an eye on it. So far so good!

6 Likes

We’ve got tall ones. I suspect the tall stretchers are gonna lean towards sour( at least I hope so​:grin:) and the shorter one will lean towards whatever was mixed with the sours but who knows. Into the second week since the light flip.:grin::v:

22 Likes

Hey Budderton,
Was wondering if you could shed some light on one of your strains. I tried googling and searching the site here, but came up with very few results. I have a tester pack of your
LA Affie s1 x Afghan Hashplant
Do you have any pics or any in depth info you can share. Planning on popping them with some ak47.
Many thanks! :pray:
Looking forward to giving them a go! Will be sure to tag you.

6 Likes

Hey @Tappy . I have a thread that lays it all out.
:grin::v:

Did you have the F1s or the F2s?

5 Likes

Looks like the S1
Thanks much! Will check out the post!

2 Likes

These are a couple of different SFV OG BX3 f2 (quite a mouthful) starting to make flower. :grin::v:

31 Likes

Nice! What’s the other part of the bx there?

1 Like

Nice! How do you like the SFV OG, medicinal property wise, anyone suggest it’s particularly good for certain ailments?

4 Likes

I’m not sure, off the top of my head Legs. It’s based off the 707 seed banks SFV OG BC3. I think they call it 707 OG now.:grin::v:

5 Likes

Hey @Gonzo . It’s very nice to smoke, kinda sucks to grow. It was one of the top selections out of 12-13 different strain flower samples from the last hunt, across several testers. I am not aware of any medical properties, other then it may help with sleep. :grin::v:

5 Likes

Ooooh I got it, I just assumed it was a bx you did :joy::joy: your too prolific bud

4 Likes

Oh man there’s some absolutely stellar looking flower in this thread brother :clap: your plants are an absolute credit to your growing/breeding skills @Budderton

3 Likes

Beautiful looking girls! As a reference, long internodes with rounded dense buds?
One of the things I always heard about sfv og and related kush is no tolerance
Can’t wait to see them plump up🤤

3 Likes

Sounds like a launch sequence lol
Looking good bro !

2 Likes

When you see young pistils that look like this(freshly pollinated) , you know it’s time to start looking for nut sacs in the neighborhood.:grin::v:

25 Likes

Never a fun search. How bad is it?

4 Likes

One little sac, tucked under a flower. I just took the whole branch off. Not bad at all. That was the only flower showing early pollination, in the room. I’m keeping close eye on this hunt. With Sour D, Chem and Cookies, you’ve got to expect this type of thing. I’ll still grow that cultivar out and if it’s really good , I’ll see how it’s clones behave. :grin::v:

11 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan. I’ve kept some hermi prone stuff myself in the past always depends on how bad it herms.
What had the nut?

4 Likes