Buddertons Tomfoolery

This is the flip they came out of @iceman . Is it not correct?

7 Likes

Thanks @Cranio , I’m stoked to be able to grow them! Hopefully the other 2 make an appearance!
:grin::v::canada:

1 Like

Yes bro…
The buds smelled like mango and I had assumed it was shillong. Hence it was mentioned ‘maybe’ :sweat_smile:.
I later confirmed with the person who gave me that stash that it was from Arrakku valley.
Both shillong and Arraku valley has mango terps. Theres even one in Karnataka in the south that’s mango. Sorry for the confusion…:sweat_smile::v:t3:
The seeds I’m sending you next week is from shillong and a friend who lives there has sent me those seeds.

8 Likes

Right on @iceman . I’ll change my notes, thanks for the clarification!
:grin:

6 Likes

Brother @Tlander

@Tejas
I must be a glutton for punishment…:rofl:
:v::canada:

18 Likes

Doing a bean giveaway, if your interested.

13 Likes

I just smoked some of your Dirty Taxi and I am blasted! That’s good shit sir.

6 Likes

Right on @CanuckistanPete , glad you like it. Grown from seed made by @Emeraldgreen .
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Glad I got a name…my wifes out for the day and I need someone to blame for NOT getting anything done! :innocent:

7 Likes

I am one of those two :flushed:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Did I mention I’m blasted. And that’s some good shit.

6 Likes

You did mention that! Also something about a name and your wife :joy:. I’m in another country so I’m okay being that guy :joy::grin:

@Budderton do you prefer the dirty taxi or sour taxi?

5 Likes

Your a good man EG, taking one for the team! :+1::rofl:
Sour Taxi for sure.

4 Likes

I definitely enjoyed your taxi ride also. Thanks

4 Likes

So what…there’s a better one?!?

This place… :wink:

5 Likes

I can act fearless on the other side of the border😂
So happy your enjoying the taxi :taxi:
Just registered that’s a definitive win for sour taxi. No hesitation at all

5 Likes

@Budderton has anyone gotten those Odisha valley going yet? I figured they would tag you I’d like tofollow grow if possible thanks for all you do. True OG style you are generous with seeds and info!

1 Like

Thanks for your words. Yep, a few have got the Odisha Valley going. All kinds of beginner growing + Growing in a shot out shed greenhouse with no sun? - #753 by Kasper0909

7 Likes

Hey that’s my saying!

2 Likes

Ok. Ill go with TAMF. Lol

2 Likes