Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @Kcity87 , your really going for it! I hope you have your carbon filters right cause your gonna need them with those two! I forgot I gave out the BW x NYC Chem, that’s one I’m stoked to go through myself. I can’t pop mine till mid to late winter so I’ll be watching with keen interest. You’ve got them looking great!:+1: I’m sure you’ll find some intense flavors in there.
Oh and I have two male SFV backed up for possible future pollinations, and a couple females in the flower room for testing. Thanks again for the hook up!:grin::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Pleasure is all mine. Most of them are going outside next week. I flip the lights about a week ago to sex them. The giraffe puncher smells strong lime zest. The bw x ny chem smell dank/funk so far.

8 Likes

Very cool! Feel free to post updates here as you see fit @Kcity87 . Good, bad, or ugly, it’s all useful information to me and I appreciate your efforts and observations. :pray::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Some random pics from the past…

Lady looks like a dude

20210218_193239
Oh Gee Kay Bee

This block of straw got a nasty fungal infection

Bulldog on bed

Tree eats rock

Happy Sunday everyone!:grin::peace_symbol:

34 Likes

Here’s an Ice Cream Cake S1 from @TestOfOath looking strong and setting up for good things!:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

A Grape Zkittles looking all exotic and setting up to go tropical! Seed for @BasementBeans . :grin::peace_symbol:

35 Likes

Hey bud! Just wanted to pop in and say things are looking great as usual. Best wishes!

5 Likes

Thanks @TopicalWave . I appreciate your words.:pray::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Stink Ape from @BasementBeans with fans shucked off to shown structure before they get the chop…

They were easy to grow and produced a well structured plant with good trich coverage and a strong terpene profile, ranging from gas to chemical to menthol with a helping of dank in the background. All in around 80 days from sprout. I recommend anyone sitting on these should give them a try, they won’t disappoint! :grin::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

Hey what’s with the dirty floor?! Can’t have these beauties looking down at a dirty floor!

6 Likes

They’re on my work tray on a table you cheeky troll.:grin::joy::rofl:
All I can do is apologize and try and do better…:grin::grin::grin:

11 Likes

Would you make a beautiful woman stand in the mud? :laughing:

6 Likes

Clothes on or off?

8 Likes

Unless we’re talking mud wrestling here does it matter?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it matters. And can we call it grit instead of mud?:joy:

Ok, I pledge to not make beautiful women stand in mud from now on when I photograph them. I see how it can take a bit of the shine off.:grin:

6 Likes

Tough crowd in here :joy:

9 Likes

Hi @Budderton!! Nice ones!! 1 or 3 gallon pots? Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hey @Abbbian . They were one gallon pots. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

The top of a Dirty Taxi F2, done stretching and starting to make flower. Undetermined foulness in the terp department. From seed by @Emeraldgreen .

28 Likes

Hey brotha , just started following your work most all your crosses look :fire: is there any where I can pick up any of your line up .

3 Likes