Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yeah in T.Dot the word on the street was a lot of the hash was cut with filler to make more $. Stuff like rat feces and equally dark and not good things so I always avoided it unless it was from a trusted friend.

Ahh memories… lol

This is why I have a goal of growing pure sativa’s indoors :smiley:

6 Likes

Stink Ape from @BasementBeans , cooking along in the veg room, in a one gallon, under 18/6 lighting. Autos are cool.:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

This is one of the Biker Kush x Lemon Slush testers and potential moms for F2s. Flipped to 12/12 a couple of days ago. The first seedling run of these turned out great and I’m stoked to begin selecting for the next filial generation as well as some inbreeding to other OG Kushes.

Males, cut back and waiting to be cloned.
20220623_195300~2
:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

Looking happy and healthy!

1 Like

Looking pretty brother… :green_heart:

1 Like

This one’s a Six Shooter auto, from Fastbuds, displaying its Mexican heritage as well as its displeasure at being forced to finish in a one gallon. Smells like sativa. :grin::peace_symbol:

Its got a few mystery beans. Haven’t found any male bits on anything but I have an idea as to where the stray pollen came from. A root bound Giraffe Puncher male started to autoflower so I chopped it and put it in the trash before any clusters opened. I went to put some other waste in there the other day and the male had opened in the trash bag and released a tiny puff of pollen when I opened the bag. I should disposed of it a little better.:grin::peace_symbol:

24 Likes

That could turn out to be a interesting cross at least they should all be autos .

1 Like

I’d ran fast buds a couple years back there purple lemonade strain it was decent think I got 4 oz off a outside plant .

4 Likes

Right on @ShiskaberrySavior . I bought those six shooters in 2018, for my old dad to try out, but he didn’t want them, so they sat in my fridge until I germinated them a couple months ago. This is my first time doing autos and I must say they are pretty cool!

The Giraffe Puncher was the progeny of two photo plants and autoflowered due to environmental stressors, so if that was the source of the pollen then the offspring would be photos in the F1s.
If it was a stray male flower on one of the autofems, that’s another story.:grin:
Those seeds will more then likely go in the bin. I’ve got way to many projects to chase down seeds of unknown origins.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I chopped a couple Stink Ape auto fems from @BasementBeans. Nice structure with terps ranging from gas to Vics vapour rub to industrial adhesive. Decent size plants for an auto in a one gallon.

Males are getting backed up.

My first LED fixture, circa 2017, pulled out of retirement. I actually like the way this one finishes a plant better then my newer panels. :grin::peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Looking great in here :grin::v:

5 Likes

Thanks @BasementBeans . It’s easy to look good when your running great beans!:wink::fire:

8 Likes

Giraffe puncher and baboon wine x nyc chem mixed

26 Likes

Right on @Kcity87 , your really going for it! I hope you have your carbon filters right cause your gonna need them with those two! I forgot I gave out the BW x NYC Chem, that’s one I’m stoked to go through myself. I can’t pop mine till mid to late winter so I’ll be watching with keen interest. You’ve got them looking great!:+1: I’m sure you’ll find some intense flavors in there.
Oh and I have two male SFV backed up for possible future pollinations, and a couple females in the flower room for testing. Thanks again for the hook up!:grin::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Pleasure is all mine. Most of them are going outside next week. I flip the lights about a week ago to sex them. The giraffe puncher smells strong lime zest. The bw x ny chem smell dank/funk so far.

8 Likes

Very cool! Feel free to post updates here as you see fit @Kcity87 . Good, bad, or ugly, it’s all useful information to me and I appreciate your efforts and observations. :pray::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Some random pics from the past…

Lady looks like a dude

20210218_193239
Oh Gee Kay Bee

This block of straw got a nasty fungal infection

Bulldog on bed

Tree eats rock

Happy Sunday everyone!:grin::peace_symbol:

34 Likes

Here’s an Ice Cream Cake S1 from @TestOfOath looking strong and setting up for good things!:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

A Grape Zkittles looking all exotic and setting up to go tropical! Seed for @BasementBeans . :grin::peace_symbol:

35 Likes

Hey bud! Just wanted to pop in and say things are looking great as usual. Best wishes!

5 Likes