Buddertons Tomfoolery

BW x nycc

one of them has a few nanners prob leans towards chem.

22 Likes

Those are looking familiar.:grin: I have some at six weeks.

Shit. Any full on sacks? Have you noticed if the nanners are making seed around them? Yes that would be from the heavily inbred Chem. I hope it’s not too prevalent. I guess I’ll find out when I run them this winter. My apologies, I didn’t see any sign of inter-sex in the parent stock, but I only popped one pack of each. Not enough to get a true picture of the entire genotype.:slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Got her done phew lol great show : )

Where’d all the hashy incense go ???

5 Likes

It seems like I smoke it, faster then I can make it. :grin::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

I mean the plants , the afghans : )
Haha sorry it’s late over here

7 Likes

They have their own thread.

11 Likes

Ffs lol funny

Headin over

7 Likes

Just the one had a few at the top, the others are fine. It did dropped some pollen. If I get a few seeds from it, no big deal. I neglected these poor plants, watered twice a week. Got some PM which was 100% my fault, didn’t have a fan and it was in the 90s and humid. This is the first time growing in this box that is at my uncles house. He also opened it through out the day when lights were off to check them out. Needless to say, they seem like tough plants overall lol

7 Likes

Right on @Kcity87 , good to hear. I hope the finish strong for you. I’m looking forward to going through those myself.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

The Giraffe Puncher is showing a couple different types.
The dome top, gold ball/hand grenade

And the spear top, tower of calyx.

Smells are sharp fruit. Some are like jolly ranchers, some are like Hawaiian Punch. Most with some sour in the background but this one has the sour green apple, like its mom. And of course it’s a runt.:grin::peace_symbol:

39 Likes

Love that pineapple grenade bud shape

6 Likes

You and @Kcity87 are killing it. Sfv f3, giraffe puncher and the nycc cross all look fantastic guys!

I’d love to hear more on the sfv background. Clone only or cali connection for this?

9 Likes

I believe @Kcity87 told me they where from the 707 seedbank sfv bx3 release from a few years back, that was f2ed by a member on RUI. That’s about all I know. kcity might have more info and chime in.
707 now calls it 707 OG Kush. Here’s a shot off their website…

10 Likes

That’s about right. I got them as f2’s from a member here kndreyn.

8 Likes

My bad. Sorry kndreyn, I smoke a lot of hash.:grin:

6 Likes

Thanks @LedZeppelin .:v:

4 Likes

I really love how stuff I was looking at but missed keeps popping up on this site. Blows my mind

3 Likes

The La kush in the dirty taxi cross outside

18 Likes

I think there is so much diversity in stuff being grow and show here, your bound to bump into the one(or three) that got away.
There should be another gen on those, next round, if this run checks out.
The Ladt looks like a happy bush! It’s gonna hold alot of flower come croptober!:grin::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

She’s definitely a happy girl!

2 Likes