Buddertons Tomfoolery

I would think just the bottom is fine. I would probably do a transplant sooner just cutting of the bottom so I know it’s not going to be stunted :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve only grown autos a couple times, so I can’t speak on them much but I would agree with EG. It’s a matter of not letting that tap root bottom out with autos.

4 Likes

Thanks just wanted to make sure my gut wasn’t steering my wrong.:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Just made some hash and now I’m gathering up the waste by-product. :grin:

The TK S1 finger hash is really ringing my bell!!:crazy_face:

:v::canada:

30 Likes

That’s awesome! Banging finger hash and seeds!

3 Likes

Looking at this pic kinda reminds me of Polaroids showing my Dad’s hurting outdoor crop from way back in the day. He grew seed from import Herb, which was all that was available to him at the time.(70s)
Indian, Thai and African, all in one shot.

41 Likes

Very cool!

5 Likes

With all the equatorial action lately you might think that’s all I grow. Not so. Here’s a few cuts of the 2 TK S1s I kept from the last round of seed bulk up/ hunting. Being overgrown by the Haze hybrids beside them, so not helping my case much!

Now some equatorial action.:rofl:
The Sudanese where fast and looks done but I still need a a week or so on the seed.

And check out the crazy long pistils on this Aruka Valley , Indian heirloom.

46 Likes

Your grows are never dull @Budderton…that’s for sure.

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Agreed 100%!! Wish I had such a “dull” garden!! :flushed: :thinking:

@Budderton You rock and shake it all brother!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

Looking good buddy as always! What’s the plans after your wild sativa run?

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete c@Abbbian @ItsintheGenetics , thanks for your words of encouragement.

I’m growing a bunch of fems sensi for Mrs Budders cause she’s sick of pulling seed from her nugs. As far as seed making, next up is Appalachia and it’s crosses to get a batch or two of inbred Appy seeds. Then another gen on the Affie project, with some possible crosses to far stativa. Alongside that will be a bunch of @BasementBeans gear, notable the Tiger Berry & crosses and a bunch of grape goodies. (I’ve committed myself now BB😁) Any standouts will get the Affie pollen from the males i select to go to F3. I’d like to make a nice grapes and gas OG Kush so hopefully I find a nice grapey female or 3 that I can save cuts of and then put an inbred OG Kush male onto them in the spring, when I circle back to the OGs and Biker Slush.

14 Likes

Would any of those grape goodies contain Grape Pie? Every time I’ve had the pleasure to smoke anything with it, she’s :fire:. Jmo of course

4 Likes

You’re killing it brotha! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
What has been your favorite cross youve made yet?

1 Like

I don’t recall. I’d have to check with @BasementBeans .
The Grape zkittles and Grape Dragon I grew from him where all the way grape and awesome smoke!

5 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods

That’s a hard one. I like a lot of them, for a lot of different reasons. I’d have to say my favorite cross is always the one I’m just about to do!

11 Likes

Are you running for parliament? :joy:

8 Likes

I’ve yet to grow anything twice. I just really enjoy growing something new. Every time.

9 Likes

It’s what we are all about in the Commonwealth.

2 Likes

Jezuz, you are running for parliament. :rofl:

2 Likes