Buddertons Tomfoolery

A little Sherb Breath x Lemon Slush from seed made a few yrs ago.

:v::canada:

27 Likes

The sour taxi sounds great. Did you do that inside?

2 Likes

Smokes excellent .

3 Likes

I believe he has pictures if you scroll up

3 Likes

I believe I seen them.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I believe you have also!

4 Likes

I love this shit call it lemon with watermelon terps wtf? Beautiful lady by the way!

2 Likes

Yep, those plants outside are ones that didn’t make the cut during my indoor fem making project. Original seed made by @Emeraldgreen . Sour D cut x Dirty Taxi.
I whittled 16 females down to 1 over two rounds of flowering and testing. They where all really good but the #9 was a superstar so I reversed 2 cuts of it and put it back on itself, along with a couple standout sisters and an A New Hope(it’s a Deathstar thing) to make a few different batches of fem seed.

18 Likes

Always epic in here! When you said Appalachia my heart skipped a beat! Hopefully you do muleskinner too! Had some not long ago and it was fire! And Appalachia is just awesome old school FIRE!

5 Likes

Odisha x Appalachia

5 Likes

Thanks TST1. I basically try to keep myself amused. :grin:

I’m hunting for the sweetness side of the Appy genome and I’m plan on staying away from the Chem funk(unless it’s killer​:grin:) and the GMO cross probably won’t be sweet, it’ll be nasty chem. I’m looking for the green crack side of things. I may get some of the gc bx to bolster my results. :thinking:

7 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing green crack and Appalachia forever! Every time I had the $ for Appalachia SOLD OUT :man_facepalming:t2: hope I can cop em both too! Great call

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna mess with the Odisha, now that I’ve seen how long it takes. I do have a few cuts of a very far sativa female Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze that I don’t know what to do with yet. :thinking:

10 Likes

Stick it in a corner and let her grow for a couple rounds in the flower tent . Let her keep the faster girls company.

3 Likes

Thats the only way i’m getting it done. You can do it @Budderton :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @Budderton
Next run. I’m looking forward to them.

2 Likes

We’re gonna smoke em err smoke with them.:wink:

2 Likes

Watching even the seasoned growers struggle with odisha & sheelavati :smiling_imp:

LMAO, i don’t feel bad about my first failed grow anymore LoL :laughing:

6 Likes

We did tell you that you had literally picked the hardest stuff to grow as your first grow​:joy::joy::joy:. We were telling you the truth

6 Likes

Oh i believe you guys now :blush:

2 Likes