Buddertons Tomfoolery

GLITTER TRIKE LINEAGE CORRECTION!!!
I made a mistake on the lineage of the Glitter Trike that was recently mailed out. This post explains…

So Glitter Trike is 7 (Pure OG Kush x Triangle Kush) females x 4 Biker Kush males. Labels will be updated on all outgoing packs from now on. I apologize to those of you that got the wrong labels , please make a note and don’t perpetuate my fuck up. :man_facepalming:

16 Likes

Noted!! Thanks for the heads-up! Still gonna run em…still gonna be :fire:

3 Likes

Considering it’s been in my grubby little hands for like 3 days and we are getting the correct linage is pretty damn on top of it

3 Likes

A cool cross, non the less. There’s a good amount of speculation that the Pure and the Ghost1 are the same cut but I’ll let everyone do their own research. So 2 of the original OG cuts mashed together and then pollinated by a pure og line based on an old OG cut, the HAOG. Glad we got it straight.
:grin::v:

19 Likes

Awww so it ain’t HPK???

That’s cool, I’m still keeping mine on the pop roster for Jan/Feb :metal: noted the new label, thanks for the update bro. No harm no foul, I’m certain this “triple kush” of sorts is gona be awesome :fire::fire::fire:

I’ve heard of HPK (Hollywood) and MPK (Malibu) but I’ve never tried either, just a single HPK cross which piqued my interest when I saw these

Still fuckin awesome :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @Budderton … now I’ll just run it when I run Rolling Thunder! :sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

Worlds collide. Haze and cookies in the same space.

:v::canada:

33 Likes

Which one is which? :joy:

2 Likes

Bro…not sure if someone has this name already, but ‘Choclate Trip Cookies’ would be awesome!!! I guess the ‘chcolate’ part might throw people off

2 Likes

The cookies is the one that gets you buzzed and the Haze is the one that gets you high!:grin:

10 Likes

I found chem haze x guava lemonade

2 Likes

I gotta try growing some Haze :grinning:

3 Likes

Ive got a pack of these floating around - Hazelnut Cream Marijuana Strain Information & Reviews | AllBud

Would this work for cookies and haze?

1 Like

There’s all kinds of Haze/cookies hybrids out there.
The ones in that picture are destined to never meet up.
The Cap Junkies are for smoke and the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze may be selfed , if it smokes good.

6 Likes

My ocd thinks chocolate trip • haze would fit better for that

1 Like

Im excited to read the smoke report on this one.

1 Like

Could be interesting.

4 Likes

Golden Papaya x Sherb Breath first week of flower.

Uploading: 20231103_101345.jpg…

17 Likes

Right on @Purple_Drank604 ! I’m glad you’re doing that one! I’ve got some of that batch set aside for when I refresh my Studley Spewright crosses next spring, so I’m excited to see what they do for you. Best of luck on your run!
So a couple weeks ago I dragged this big ass Columbian Gold into the shower stall and put some Cobra Lips f1 male pollen (mix of 4 males), that I had stashed in the fridge, on a few small lowers. 12 hrs later I washed it down really good, let it drip dry and then put it back in the flower room. Result,

I apologize to all you purists, I couldn’t help myself. Once I started thinking about a plant that had those long, totem flowers but with Chem darkness, it was all over. If you substitute "cross heirloom to hybrid " for “slashing, hooking, spearing” in this clip, you’ll get how I feel.

I’ll go sit by myself and feel shame for 2 minutes but then I will get free.
:grin::v:

26 Likes

Sounds like an interesting Mashup. Gotta use the pure blood somewhere

4 Likes