Buddertons Tomfoolery

Is this where the gold in the name comes from ? The buds and leaves being “gold” or nitrogen zapped?

5 Likes

Yes it was the colour of the leaves/bud, also as in Panama Red, Blue Hawaiian and Plaid Canadian.

Ok, I made up that last one.

10 Likes

Hahaha! Thank you for my next strain name @CanuckistanPete !:sweat_smile::v:

9 Likes

I’m not sure @420noob . I’ve been keeping up with the N but I can’t keep that one green, so I assume it’s supposed to grow like that? It’s a cool plant, non the less and I put Cobra Lips onto it for shits and giggles.
:v::canada:

5 Likes

When I was 20 I lived in Collingwood and had a little basement grow. I went out to BC for a vacation and in Victoria met some people in a bar that asked if I wanted to go smoke one. We go outside and this one guy is going on and on about the BC Red Hair and how I’ve never smoked anything like it. I try it, and it was good. Then I spark up one of mine…everyone liked it, when it gets to buddy, he’s like “WTF, this is incredible…what is it?”

I called it Collingwood Basement Weed. :grin: Pretty exotic huh?

20 Likes

:thinking: I used to get nuggs from the plaid Canadian :face_with_monocle:

:joy: :raised_hands:

10 Likes

I gotta grow me some Canadian plaid! Would be good for hunting just snuggle up in between your plaid plants and blend in! Lol

1 Like

The plaid looks like this around here @herojuana.tom , @420noob . :grin:

My clans tartan.
@catapult , here’s a nice example of the Mothers Milk f3s labeled mix of pheno 6 and 7. This is a common one from that batch and they are all looking similar.

26 Likes

@pigeonman had and wears those as well. I believe he said they are very comfortable and functional! :rofl::rofl:. Watch out for updrafts! Got some of these coming! Mama Thai Marijuana Strain Information & Reviews | AllBud

6 Likes

@Budderton also knows free-ballin’ whilst gardening will keep those ladies in the tent happy and the males in their place. :+1:

9 Likes

Sounds like an interesting one to try out. Looking forward to seeing how they do. I still have 3 Squirrel Tail, from Tlander . They’ve been under 11/13 for almost 4 months and only 1 is thinking about finishing in the next week or so. The other 2 look like they need another month.

As you probably know, the common answer to " what’s worn under the kilt" is “nothing, it’s all in good working condition!” :sweat_smile: Ah but yes, I know the comforts that come with a properly adorned tartan!

3 Likes

Nice bud! First time seeing the new strain.

9 Likes

It’s a pita to break it up to smoke!:rofl:

3 Likes

I like the sharp teeth on that one! Getting any smells off them yet?

2 Likes

Didn’t notice anything specific but I didn’t really check that close.

2 Likes

TK S1 #8, showing that old school OG Kush morphology, pre the addition of Afghans and hybrids in the effort to improve its structure. Surviving in a one gallon.

39 Likes

Our Bhadra hit day 64 today, and 30” a bunch of times @Budderton

22 Likes

Nice @MissinBissin . Doesn’t look like it’ll stretch too much more on you but you never know.

5 Likes

I’m doing a Thai x African giveaway on the landrace/heirloom thread. Check it out.

22 Likes

Update on the 1st batch of Auntie Entity and Sour Taxi, dear friends.

AE:

Smell from the trichs is very complex from the AE. Best I could relate is a complex perfume with citrus in the background. Grows like a champ. :boom:

ST :

ST too is a solid strain. Still unable to point out the smell from the trichs.

Absolute joy growing both the AE and ST!
@budderton and @Emeraldgreen , thank you for your hardwork!

Below is the second batch of 3 AE, 2 ST, 3 ST clones and the plant on the front left is OG Kush x Lifesaver (confirmed female) gifted by @Cartwright:

Tc everyone. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

41 Likes