Buddertons Tomfoolery

Nice work @iceman !

5 Likes

Cheers buddy @CanuckistanPete :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Clean place, lush and healthy plants, you’re in for a treat!

2 Likes

Nice ones @iceman ! Looks dialed in! Keep up the great work!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @mndlss and @Budderton :pray:t3::green_heart:

Looks good. Your Sour Taxi looks very different from the ones I have finishing. Much more stretchy. You’re not getting a sour funk smell? It definitely hits you right in the face soon as I crack the tent.

These were taken on day 50ish, looks like it’s got about 2 weeks left.

38 Likes

Very nice pics of your Sour Taxi’s :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

I myself am surprised seeing them stretch this much while they were quite short in veg.
Regarding smell, thought there are visible trichs around, I don’t feel it hitting hard but I’m sure in the coming weeks it should get more loud. :slightly_smiling_face:
Quite often, I wash my hands with soap before handling plants and sometimes all I smell is that fragrance…:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Pure OG x TK, getting there, starving in a half filled one gallon.

:v::canada:

38 Likes

Ohh…it definitely does. The smell is getting more prominent from now on. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

21 Likes

For sure @iceman . The further into flower they get the more foul smelling they will become.

10 Likes

The first Squirrel Tail to come down. Cut at 16 1/2 wks.
Smells like sativa, with a soft liquid lemon dish soap that comes thru the longer you smell it.

And these are Blueberry Cupcake fems. Wide open structure at around 3 wks I think. Not picking up much smell on them yet.

43 Likes

16 and a half weeks holy jeeez!! That’s such a long time! We’re really spoiled with all these modern hybrids that finish in 60 days, give or take. Looks amazing :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Very impressive! Can’t wait to see your report on her!

3 Likes

Looking forward to your squirrel tail smoke report. But like any sativa a cure of a couple of months will produce the best results. Great job!

3 Likes

@Budderton smoked that 16 weeker & now he’s into next week waiting for the rest of us to catch up :dash::dash::dash::metal::rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks @Tejas . I plan on squirreling away the top colas for a few months for sure. I’m really after the seed it’s holding. It got the Malawi Gold put on it, along with 2 other ST females.

10 Likes

That was the fast one. I still have one ST that needs a couple more wks and one ST that needs 4 more wks!
:mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

Edit
You missed it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

A horizontal Freakers Columbian Gold at 14.5 wks and still filling in.

Gonna be a long haul with this one.
:grin::v:

41 Likes

So I had cut the unruly Haze down to the lowest branch and it shot right back up so I cut that branch down to the lowest 3 sub branches and it was like, “You can’t phase me!”

41 Likes