Buddertons Tomfoolery

Killing it @iceman looking great bro.

Grundle

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:. I’m really looking forward to hearing the smoke reports!

2 Likes

Thank you @RookieBuds , @MyLittleGrundle and @Emeraldgreen :pray:t3::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Deeply humbled by your well wishes…:innocent::relaxed:

@Emeraldgreen brother, the ST is a beauty! Can’t wait to get that smoke report down.
I found this meme today and it perfectly explains my background…lmao :rofl:

13 Likes

Thanks for the great update @iceman ! You’re killin it over there!:+1::+1: Yeah, @Emeraldgreen made a great selection when he put the Dirty Taxi onto that Sour D clone. I was looking to make some fem seed and after a bit of discussion with EG, figured the Sour Taxi #9 would be a suitable candidate. Even though I knew the risks that accompany feminizing Sour D types, the clone was so good, I wanted to try it. I’m happy they are turning out for you. I think you’re gonna enjoy them but I doubt I’ll ever make fem seed with that geno again. Too much inter sex tendencies.
:v::grin::canada:

11 Likes

I appreciate the kind words @Budderton
I really appreciate how much everyone has liked her to that has tried her.
Since I’m sure you know. How is she as a hasher?

7 Likes

I’d say average on the return and above average on the effects and taste. It made nice hash for sure.

4 Likes

So she makes the special occasions hash😂

3 Likes

Chop time for this Blueberry Cupcake, done at 8 wks of 11/13 in a one gallon. Sharp Fruit, with fuel in the back. Thanks for the seed, @GlassJoeGrows .

:v::canada:

45 Likes

Looks delicious! Any crosses planned?

4 Likes

He always has plans :grin::joy:

2 Likes

No, not with that one. Its just smoke for Mrs Budders. She gets the tops and I make hash out of what’s left. I did save cuts, if it proves to be awesome,

8 Likes

Ogkb mutant Capjunky S1. I almost didn’t grow this one out but it’s been a while since I’ve waded through any Ogkb weirdness so I went for it. I think it’s gonna be a good one.

And another hard core cookies, Michigan Mouth, making rock solid colas.

:v::canada::cookie:

40 Likes

Looks amazing brother! :fire::v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:
That blueberry cupcake must be delicious…:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @iceman . I haven’t tried the BC yet, but it smells yummy!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Fingers crossed brother :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

OOOOF that MI Mouth looks amazing! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

A nice little TK S1 #8 nugg, in the drying room. This one was the most potent of 9 but takes 12 wks to finish. Figures.:sweat_smile:

And that Blueberry Cupcake I cut the other day. Looking forward to running it through the screens. Well, the nuggs that Mrs Budders let’s me have , that is!:grin:

41 Likes

Try to negotiate before sampling :joy:

4 Likes

Keeping the cookies rolling(because that’s all i grow😅)this one is Capjunky S1 from @LoveDaAutos .

37 Likes

I’d love to see more cookies wander into the budderton gene pool!

3 Likes