Buddertons Tomfoolery

This spring I’m hunting Mendo Breath types for a seed increase. Mostly stuff based off that Mendo Breath F2, Studley Spewright, that Thug Pug used to make all those Breath crosses back in 2017-18. The purple puck packs.

33 Likes

Looks pretty creamy, how’s the smell?

1 Like

That Blueberry Cupcake had to be a treat, what was the finish time like 9 weeks? --considering most stuff you grow is the long-flower variety? :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Been slacking keeping up with threads. Finally caught up. Awesome work in here @Budderton Beautiful plants. Did I get you some of my Meat Breath S1 already? Hopefully you find some stank in those old Pug packs :crossed_fingers: All the best mate

4 Likes

That one smelled like Hawaiian Punch with a shot of fuel added @mndlss .

That one was done like dinner at 8 wks @RookieBuds .

Yes you did. They’ll be in on the Mendo Breath hunt. Thanks again for those. Those Thug Pug pucks where emptied long ago. Just posted for nostalgia sake. I’ll be hunting stuff I made from those packs, plus a couple others. Should be interesting @Wizdom
:grin::v:

14 Likes

I got a few Mendo Breath S1 and OGKBv2.1 x Mendo Breath fems I got from @Crafty_Flame More than willing to pass them your way for your project. :v:

15 Likes

Same here, Budder! You have free reign of my Crafty stash as well:

I also, for full disclosure, gave him some of the OGKB leaners you gave me a while back :metal: kid appears to be somewhat of a OGKB-savant :wink:

11 Likes

Thanks for the offers guys, I really appreciate it!
I’m not popping till may, so when it gets closer I’ll take stock of what I have and how much room I have and then reach out to fill any gaps. :pray::v:

6 Likes

Because I don’t always catch all the details. Cookie seed pop? What possible gaps?

2 Likes

Yep. Specifically, stuff made off the Mendo Breath F2 OGKB dominate male ,"Studley Spewright ",that Thug Pug used to make those “Breath” crosses that shot him to fame back in 2016-18. Trying to have a few batches of seed that are inbred off that male.

6 Likes

I feel like @SHSC-1 should be a part of this conversation

2 Likes

Here’s another Blueberry Cupcake, getting near done.

I could have done 3 rounds of flower with the BC in the time I’ve been flowering this Squirrel Tail Thai. And it’s still making fresh flower.

:v::canada:

26 Likes

Is this one? All yours if you want it.

7 Likes

I think I have beans from him that are of the OGKB type.

Thanks @Cormoran . I appreciate it. Once I figure out exactly what I’m doing, I’ll reach out. I have so many seeds sittingin my fridge as it stands, I don’t feel good taking in more unless I have a need and can grow them right away.
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Oh how I love OG. People coming out the woodwork to offer up for a project. Respect @RookieBuds and @Cormoran

@Budderton The OG collective fridge is vast lol Hit me up if you’d like these. All the best with what you got going on mate

7 Likes

I thought he also the ogkb clone.

@Wizdom it’s awesome isn’t it :grin:

1 Like

Nice production!

Oh, maybe. But I haven’t taken a clone in since 2009. I’m a no strange clones guy.

3 Likes

hmmm… my ears are burnin …hehe
I don’t have the OGKB clone and the work I am doing is not based on it.
The clone I’m holding and I think @TopShelfTrees1 got it from a different source but also has it it the OGKB 2.0 clone and I also am working associated seedlines.
OGKB 2.0 was a bagseed find by icmag member chunkypigs that won the IC420 cup several years back… best Indica flower and the prestigeous Best In Show award.
That bagseed was found while chunkypigs was on a road trip seeking “real cookies”. He followed the grower who called himself OGKushBush online and the two were in communication so that Chunky was able to go to the right dispensaries to get freshly dropped OGKB Girl Scout Cookies. In those flowers were 4 or 5 seeds I think the story goes. OGKB 2.0 was one of 3 sisters and the 4rth seed was an incredible male that chunky named CookieBoi in his breedings and only recently retired. The whole story is on icmag in a thread called “Do you even OGKB Bro? Let them eat cookies”.
Chunky recently gave me his blessings to work the 2.0 and some of her crosses so that has become a portion of my focus lately. Anyone who got seeds from me since I joined this site with anything OGKB or Scoutbreath(ogkb 2.0 x cookieboi) … those will be seeds based on the ogkb 2.0
Sorry for the ramble but everybody likes to get the pedigrees straight so figured I would elaborate and explain the difference. OGKB 2.0 is a cup winning bagseed clone only and I think the OGKB 2.1 doesn;t descend from the OGKB 2.0 but they do share a maternal connection.

12 Likes