Buddertons Tomfoolery

Ok so I can’t edit my post. Anyways I wish auction was in the cards congrats to those who win the auction all kinds of fire genetics. Going to help a true and good og. Keep up the og spirit!:+1:

5 Likes

Note to self:
Self, yesterday you took some 3yr old pollen out of the fridge and this morning you put it on WAS f3 and Lemon Gooey in a faint attempt to make seed.

Will it work?
artworks-000325324892-155ase-t500x500
:v::grin::canada:

37 Likes

Hope that pollen takes! Did you polliinate only that one nug? Looks like a Mack truck dumped pollen on it

7 Likes

I did a bunch of lowers on a few of the stinkiest White Apricot Sherbet phenos and a Lemon Gooey cut that I like. Pollen was in the fridge for 3 yrs so i went heavy with it. We’ll see how she goes.
:v::canada:

22 Likes

Two different Lumbo Lips [Columbian Gold (Freakers) X Cobra Lips (mix of 4 males)]
This one is the most tropical looking

And this one is a little less tropical but still wants to stretch to the moon like it’s mom.

Gearing up to hop a lift on Emeraldgreens Sour Taxi.

And these two outlayers of Sour D Bx x (mix of Sowahh & Sour D Bx males) by @SWIM_Yenobi have perked my interest. They are not like the others…

36 Likes

Whooo a taxi ride is getting ready to takeoff

5 Likes

whoa… let me pick up my jaw… amazing :man_bowing:
:clap:

2 Likes

The TK and SFV work :muscle: :ok_hand:
IMG_8244

5 Likes

Thanks @SWIM_Yenobi but I don’t even have any good skills.You know like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.:rofl:

11 Likes

I would’ve bet money you had some Bow Hunting Skills. Budderton the Bowhunter. lt just feels right.

Side effects of Budderton’s Beans.
IMG_8246

8 Likes

I call bs…Ive grown your creations and theyre damn good!

10 Likes

I’ve got nunchuk skills. Got jumped late at night coming out of a bar I shouldn’t have been at, while I was on Guam. 3 of them local fuckers tried to catch the hoele outside! The first one caught a nunchuk upside his head. Dropped like a wet rag. His buddies didn’t want none of that and backed off

7 Likes

We have all played with nunchucks and KNOW how much they hurt when you hit yourself lol. Now used properly as a weapon ya thats just knocking teeth out!
@budderton i got to agree with homie you have mad skills my friend!

10 Likes

Good morning.

Yes mad skills!! Just not nunchucks or bow hunting :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Think not having computer hacking skills is probably a good thing

4 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes

11 Likes

Pulled this Labrador out for a quick pic. Pretty cool plant. The result of a fast growing, stretchy, thin leafed type crossed to a slow growing, squat, wide leafed type. Maze x Affie 11 F2

It’s got those fans that go from skinny at the base to fat in the middle to skinny at the tips with some decent serrations.

34 Likes

Interesting leaf formation @Budderton , such a unique strain

4 Likes

It’s cool to see the maze transform into Labrador - this plant really looks half maze, but not dominant which is cool that it kept some traits but didn’t overpower

6 Likes