Buddertons Tomfoolery

Words to live by :people_hugging:

11 Likes

General dankness without strong fuel. I didn’t analyze it too much but it smells like it will get you high!
How’s the mom smoking?

13 Likes

General Dankness is a good description. I get cedar and some vapor rub from mom. It smells like a classic Afghani to me with a little extra. I enjoy it and looking forward to growing out the F2s.

10 Likes

Out in the pollen/smoke shack unbagging my male selection to go to F4 on a pet project, White Apricot Sherbet from early Compound Genetics.

Well that was fun while it lasted, binned and on to other things now.
Upside, Mrs Budders is gonna be extra happy. Two sensi runs in a row! The majority of the WAS females have the turpentine mixed with wild flower potpourri terps I’ve been going for. Haven’t seen any weirdness on the females so far(knock on wood)

:v::canada:

35 Likes

I gotta side with the Mrs. on this one. Seeded bud is an absolute pain in the rear to deal with :triumph::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I try not to show favorites but daymn the best dog I know is a pitbull. Absolutely the most loving and cuddling dog I have ever met. He has cancer so I certainly will be sad when he is dead. He is my sons dog. Death sucks…

6 Likes

She lives! Maze :metal:t2: I’ve got to get in there and pull those brown leaves today and tomorrow. Humidity and airflow are good so not worried about mold really but they pull out without effort and they aren’t attractive so they’re definitely ready to go. You all will definitely get an October update but she may have run her course in 2 months time and be chopped by November. Time will tell! Thanks for the chance budderton

45 Likes

Wow. That is impressive. Very well done.

7 Likes

Damn that’s plant of the month haha

It is exactly like I thought it’d be.

9 Likes

I love the way the Maze fills in! And it’s still building! Thanks for taking it on @DirtySlowToes ! It’s a bit of a handful but you’ll be rewarded with some happy, feel food smoke when its done.

19 Likes

That’s a tent full of beauty. Those look so out of this world. Truly spectacular! If a Woolly mammoth were a plant I assume it would look like that, Jurassic!

10 Likes

Thanks everybody! Don’t think you can’t grow those big sativas indoors. You can do it :metal:t2: haha she really does make all the quicker genetics look like kids. She’s a beast and I can’t wait to finish her up and then flower the next :hot_pepper:

11 Likes

Beautiful Maze these are special

5 Likes

Wow that is a full beautiful tent. I gotta admit all those hazes together look almost creepy well done!

3 Likes

That’s why I bid on that maze in the last server auction :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I think that’s all one plant @420noob which makes it even more awesome! @DirtySlowToes might correct me.

6 Likes

1 plant 3 gallons :purple_heart:

11 Likes

That’s ONE plant??? Yeah, @Mattman was right, jurassic!!

Cooool!! :metal::metal:

6 Likes

Awesome work @DirtySlowToes !
There’s 3 packs of Maze up for auction right now if anyone is interested. And for a great cause!

15 Likes

Oh shit! Well done sir! Got to keep an eye out see if you might be doing a maze giveaway again! Wow!:fire::exploding_head::hugs:

3 Likes