Even more baby pics…

Shoreline OG from seed given to me by @MikeyDread

A few Giraffe Punchers

Some LA Affie #9 x Afghan Hash Plant

23 Likes

Plants are coming along great!

Please tell Lola she’s dapper as fuck! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman . That LA Affie cross is the one that’s included in some of the Canadian fall co-op boxes going out now.
And Lola knows how cute she is because everyone tells her all day long.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She is a very well behaved girl too!

5 Likes

They are all looking great. I’m excited to see how they all develop.
Lola is beautiful!

4 Likes

Well ok then little pot plant. You do you, you crazy diamond! :crazy_face:

19 Likes

I’ve been serving the plant for several decades but have yet to grow an auto flower. I still remember when they were introduced…

Well I’ve burst my auto cherry! Holy cow these things grow fast!
This is Stink Ape. Auto fem made by @BasementBeans

And Six Shooter auto fem from Fastbuds.

Both are at about 30 days from sprout and just starting to flower under 18/6 lighting. I am considering spraying the lowers on a Stink Ape to make some more fem autos but I don’t think I would be able to get a reversal and collect pollen before the reciever plants are well past their pollination window. I should have started the one I want to reverse 3 weeks earlier I think.
What do you auto guys think?

19 Likes

What strain is the hairy one with paws!? :thinking: :flushed:
:yum:

Better said, lineage!? :hugs:

4 Likes

Hey @Abbbian . If you mean the Six shooter, here’s a link…

Would be good mixed with the Stink Ape I thinks.:thinking:

3 Likes

I meant Lola! She’s a heck of a beauty!! :joy: :hugs:

Last but not least, amazing one this Six Shooter!! Shit! Record time!!
Honestly, almost empirically, I’ve been letting my autos go 90 to 100 days, then I basically don’t even worry whether they’re ready or not!! :sweat_smile: :pray: Lazy me! Should be more diligent with them though! Have a Fog Dog on Day 98 today! It ain’t big at all but has a nice nice smell on the buds!!!

She was 81 days old here! Looking forward to seeing yours blossoming!! :hugs:

1 galloon pot!? The Six Shooter!? Thanks!

11 Likes

Oh Lola!:grin: She’s a Pit Bulldog but she thinks she’s a little human I suspect!

Yah I’m only doing one gallons with them. Running them along side a bunch of seedlings I’m vegging out.
I’m not expecting a large harvest, just trying them out.:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Similar to what I’m doing while no plant is ready for flowering…

Every single plant I’ve had or had in a 3 gallon produced bigger plants, still the 1 gallon ones do their jobs!! Go check what @chronix does with his autos!! Amazing stuff! :pray: :hugs:

7 Likes

So I thought I could push my seedlings along and bumped up the par they were getting. 8 hours later I went in and they were all telling me to stop being a dick hole and turn the lights back down! :grin::crazy_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Message received, little pot plants…They are coming back up, now that I’ve dimmed the panels back down.:grin::peace_symbol:

22 Likes

The photone app helps surprisingly well in that regard brother…
You can set the expected DLI around the plants…

3 Likes

Yah, it’s my first time raising youngens under my big flowering panels, usually T5s and lower powered LEDs in veg for me. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but the plants let me know when I’m doing something they don’t like. :grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

How’s it been. Just wanted to check in n drop pic of your sherb breath x crunk boat I’ll veg them a couple weeks more n flower them. Going in on the giraffe puncher soon

21 Likes

Nice looking plant. Like the structure of it.

6 Likes

Right on @rooted , thanks for the update! I got some nice ones from the SB x CB. It was weird, the ones that looked like cookies smelled like Kush and the ones that looked Kush smelled like cookies. The plants look good, I hope you find something you like.

I hope you like it. I’ve got all positive feedback on the GP. I’m hunting a bunch myself, to go to F2 with it. The F1s are fairly uniform, but I expect the F2s will be all over the place, considering the amount of different genomes mashed into that cross. The polyiest of hybrids! :grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Stink Ape auto fem, from @BasementBeans , cooking along beside the seedlings I’m vegging out.

Doing alright even though I’ve only been feeding half strength by mistake.(FFS) I’ll give them a little push next feeding.:grin::peace_symbol:

14 Likes