Buddertons Tomfoolery

Only in my mind :laughing:

As most would and agreed!

Yeah adding stink lines should help :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I just nodded of for a second, smoking my first ever successful harvest and this thread caught fire :fire::fire::fire:, in a good way…
Nice looking plants and buds brother @Budderton
Now that I learnt a little bit more about growing, I shall dig into my giraffe puncher beans soon…

I’m never short on space even before moving to a new place (anytime now :pleading_face:), there’s always the good old terrace and 12/12 tropical sun all year around.
It’s everything else that scares me lol :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Fear is the mind killer, @alwaysnoob . You have nothing to be scared of. You are a very competent grower!
And thanks for the kind words!:pray:
Good luck with the Giraffe Puncher.:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

It looks soo YUM i’d be hard pressed not to pluck that off and sample it after a day or two drying on a shelf :drooling_face:

Great work @Budderton !

5 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman .

Don’t pluck the vine, before it’s time.:grin::rofl:
But yeah, looking forward to sampling those and making some decisions on what to use for F2 mom’s. :grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

30 Likes

damn, what a beauty that is! My salmon river og looked very similar. i love that structure. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks @mndlss . It’s a Biker Kush (Karma) x Lemon Slush (Dungeon Vault) aka Biker Slush.

7 Likes

i read a lot of good things about the biker kush, would love to grow it somewhen. The lemon slush doesn’t tell me anything i will look into it. What’s your favorite strains/ traits generally?

2 Likes

She looks awesome and pretty close to pick able !

2 Likes

[quote=“mndlss, post:777, topic:64859”]
What’s your favorite strains
I like them all, for different reasons.:grin:

I like strong terps with good effects a close second. Then sexual dependability, ease of grow, and lastly structure.
The lemon Slush is a complex poly.
https://dungeonsvaultgenetics.com/the-vault/lemon-slush/

4 Likes

Getting there. I’ll probably take it to 10 weeks, if I can. :v:

1 Like

Thanks @LedZeppelin .:grin:

2 Likes

I had a look this afternoon at seedfinder, definitely interesting to me. For some reason lemony weed is pretty rare these days.

3 Likes

Some random bud pics…
Purple Alaskan x Tahoe Cheese via @Gazza

SFV OG BX 3 f2 seeds received from @Kcity87

ICC from @TestOfOath

Giraffe Puncher lower

Grape Dragon f3 from @BasementBeans

Shoreline OG lower, sent to me by @MikeyDread .

34 Likes

Looking downright fantastic @Budderton, whatever you’re doing you’re doing it damn right bud

5 Likes

Like everyone else has said. Looks fantastic!

4 Likes

you got your stuff together budderton, looks awesome! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Some quality buds there mate, looking forward to the full smoke report :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just want to take a bite out of each of them for some reason.

2 Likes