Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, but I gotta say, this run is really a testament to all the great selecting by seed makers here on OG. Everything this run was made by members or myself and I think the results speak for themselves. Thank you to all you guys putting in the work and making these great selections! I appreciate yous!:pray::star_struck::v:

22 Likes

18 Likes

Here’s a couple of the Biker Slush, cruising to the finish. Tart lemon with some gas.

31 Likes

Looks great. Temperature cause your color or plant does it normally?

4 Likes

6 Likes

A combo of genetics and LED suntan. It’s a fresh air room, no AC, so it’s always on the hot side.
I find alot of stuff gets color under LED that wouldn’t normally. I call it an LED suntan, but I’m sure there’s a scientific name for it.:grin::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Some Giraffe Puncher, big fans shucked, before chop.

This one’s still among the living… for now.:grin::peace_symbol:

33 Likes

Looks like they turned out good?

6 Likes

So far everything I’ve seen him post looks like it turned out great.

5 Likes

Yep, I’m happy with them so far. They smell nice (fruit candy to Hawaiian Punch), look pretty, and held themselves up with no help. We’ll have to see how they smoke.:thinking::v:

9 Likes

That’s definitely the deciding factor the smoke test.

4 Likes

It definitely has a big impact on what I select but sometimes you get that flavour bomb that smells and tastes top shelf only to have an average buzz. These ones can be handy when making seeds.:grin:

6 Likes

Giraffe neck looking enough that I’m getting certain urges…

6 Likes

It’s never too late to punch one of those shifty stretchy necks.
Would it scratch that itch if you popped some of them beans, grew one really big and tall, and then smash it with a jumping overhand? Punch a Giraffe Puncher?:thinking:

8 Likes

I definitely need to grab a pack in the future but I have no idea when I’d get to them (only reason I haven’t ordered a pack yet). The thought of punching it down come chop time does add a certain draw though :laughing:

7 Likes

You can’t order those anywhere. I made them and I don’t sell seeds.:grin: I thought I sent you a pack of the F1s? You might have a pack , ya stoner @Slick1 :rofl:

12 Likes

For sure everything thing ive seen grown all looks perfectly heathy. Was wondering @Budderton what nutrients are you using and lights ?

5 Likes

I’m a salt guy. Two part Mega Crop and that’s all.
I use an assortment of Alibaba LED panels and this hunt was done in straight sunshine mix #4 , in 2ish gallon grow bags made from left over panda film and a heat sealer. simple simple…:grin::peace_symbol:

19 Likes

Why the hell have I been under the impression that you sold your creations? :laughing: No idea where I got the idea but I have thought you did for as long as I can remember. Well if anything take it as a compliment because none of your pics of plants pointed to anything less than a professional!

Did you send the Giraffe Puncher in that first pack that got seized with the Lemon Slush x Biker Kush? You’ve sent me quite a few strains at this point but I’m sorry to say Giraffe Puncher has not graced my collection yet.

13 Likes

Oh shit, that’s right! I’m a stoner! I thought I re sent you some. I popped the last of the F1s I had but I’ll for sure get you a few flips of the F2s, once their done. You are the original giraffe puncher after all. O.G.P. :joy:

14 Likes