Buddertons Tomfoolery

You know what they say about casting the first stoner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I need a title that says Giraffe Puncher on here…

10 Likes

Just add it to your profile I’m pretty sure you can ?
Guess you can’t , take a picture of the sticker and use that as your profile

7 Likes

Mega crop liquid or powder?

3 Likes

Powder I don’t think they make a liquid .

3 Likes

It’s a two part powder that you mix at different ratios according to what stage of growth your at.
I don’t use any boosters or supplements.

7 Likes

Really eh and get results like that hmm maybe ill have to give it a shot in my tester tent

3 Likes

Dammit man, I totally can’t decide on what to grow when I restart my room in November!! I might just grab clones of something from my dad, but the more I sift thru this thread I really want to pop some more “Budder chucks” :metal: . I really really should pop those original OGKB-Leaners you sent me (Sherb x Meat).

Still blown away that one of the Carl’s Shoes x Meat Breath plants came out with a VERY unique Mediterranean tea/cardamom kind of vibe! Stellar smoke, too. I ripped thru it pretty quickly :joy:

4 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed the Carls Meat @RookieBuds .The OGKB is a tuff path, full of runts and weirdos, but when you find a good one, look out!
I look at seed as a scratch ticket. You usually don’t win, sometimes you break even, and rarely you win big. But you gotta play to win.:grin::v:

10 Likes

This morning I find my heart pining for some Prine. Lost April 7 2020 but never forgotten. I’m not the type, but I cried like a baby when I found out. His is the only celebrity death to effect me so deeply.

This song is from the year of my birth. Seems fitting as I’m getting older and more haggerd. One of the first shows I remember seeing, when I was 7 or 8 was Johnny Prine at the Ontario Place, with the stage that slowly spun around. I didn’t know him but he sure knew me. Thank you for being the background of my life Mr Prine.

10 Likes

I know the feeling @Budderton …For me it was Joe Strummer. Prine was a great songwriter, and that album was incredible.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess it’s kinda whatever your parents where listening to when you where a kid @CanuckistanPete . I was exposed to a lot of bluegrass and folk. My parents followed the Dixieland Flyers around for a spell when I was 4-5 and I remember a few of their shows. Some of my oldest memories.

6 Likes

Love Willie P Bennet!

3 Likes

Dirty Taxi F2 from @Emeraldgreen . Reeks of onion and body funk.

30 Likes

Mmm sounds great love some onion terps :drooling_face: killer looking plants as always @Budderton

6 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens . Chem i-95 x GMO = stank! I’m looking forward to sampling these for sure. I’ve got another that is burnt gear oil with a touch of gas in the background.:v:

10 Likes

Yeah brother! They look amazing and sound even better ! Damn !
Mad Respect !
Peace

5 Likes

Thanks for your words @Ftlob . I appreciate it.:v:

5 Likes

Another stinky stanky picture! Looks great

4 Likes

I do have this weird olfactory affinity for BO, that gal sounds real nice! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Here’s a Grape Dragon F3 from @BasementBeans . The two I grew where very similar, beautiful dwarfs. Terps and trichs on point. Door handle left in for scale.

This SFV is still trucking along. Seed from @Kcity87 .

And this ICC fem from @TestOfOath is still chunking out at 10 weeks.

:grin::peace_symbol:

38 Likes