Buddertons Tomfoolery

That one is manly gas, with a touch of lemon pledge cleaner in the background, @Shamus . The Biker Slush, which is Biker Kush (Karma) x Lemon Slush (Dungeon Vault) are mostly sharp lemon up front, with faint gas in the back. I think the two might click together but time will tell.

11 Likes

ICC fem is still cooking.:grin::peace_symbol:

31 Likes

And for the light green plants fans( of which I am one😁) Shoreline OG getting close.

34 Likes

11 Likes

giphy (4)

9 Likes

Nine baby cobras, thanks to @Emeraldgreen .:pray:

:grin::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

Looking super healthy like always!!

10 Likes

Armpit of a homeless man, easy Budderton I laughed so hard I drooled

8 Likes

I like my powdered salts also, I have megacrop 2 part on stand by (25lb bags), but currently Im using Crop salt, amazing results, they challenge any company to run a side by side. It sure would be nice to see you take crop salt for a spin if you got a itch too ( tag me please). As always everything looks great, cheers hapi joy!
" Using Cropsalt is very simple. The two-part Veg formula is used from clone to day 21 of flower. The two-part Bloom formula is used from day 22 of flower to finish. Cake is used for the last 14 days before harvest and adds color, weight, terpenes and frost. Our recommended strength for Veg and Bloom comes out to 2.2-2.3 EC and bangs. No expensive additives or gimmicks." crop salt quote.

6 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen . I’ve got a bit of a thrip thing going but they’ll get theirs soon! :skull:
I’m looking forward to seeing how these flower out. Maybe find out what the Chem 3 is all about.:thinking:

9 Likes

Very excited to see how this goes. Very curious about the chem 3 also.

2 Likes

Awesome brother ! I’m embarrassed to say I had to look up the lineage on those beauties ! Chem 3 x Appalachia ! They should be crazy af !
Very nice !
Peace

2 Likes

Fridge cuts doing well. These are selected Giraffe Puncher moms and pops for the next generation, as well as some moms for exploratory crosses. All these cuts spent almost 7 wks in the fridge as fresh snips before they where taken out and rooted.:grin::peace_symbol:

31 Likes

Awesome! On a whim the other week I cut down the PKxUHP male that I had in veg, didn’t like the look of him and needed the space, but I immediately felt remorse and cut all the branches, wrapped in a paper towel and threw em in the fridge just in case

8 Likes

Right on @LegsMahoney . I hope it stays good for you. I wanna try stretching it out to 12 wks in the fridge, so I have time for a quick dry sample at least, before I make decisions on what I wanna keep around. We’ll see how it goes…:v:

8 Likes

Any special tricks to keeping cutting viable in the fridge . I’m assuming a baggie with the cut ends wrapped in wet paper towel?

10 Likes

That’s how I’d do it :thinking:

3 Likes

Cut extra long, so you can re cut after, in a baggie, no wet papper towel. Extra moisture will turn the snip to mush. I try and push all the air out as I zip the bag closed. Then I put the baggies in a box with moisture absorbing packs and leave it alone till it’s time to root. :grin:

17 Likes

Do the moisture pack go in with the cuts or just in the box there stored in?

5 Likes

In the box. Close the lid and in the fridge. This is when I pulled the last ones out, you can see the condensation in the bags. Some where a little mushy but I got rooted cuts from everything I attempted. I put 4 snips of the same cultivar in one bag for improved odds.:grin:

25 Likes