Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yep. I read an article a couple years back, where they talk about Afghans pressing lower grade kief with pot oil when the couldn’t meet demand with the real deal. So I mix higher grade kief (145-0 microns) with iso oil, when I’m looking for something that really grabs me by the boo-boo.
:v:

17 Likes

I remember when that started showing up instead of the gold seal back in the 80s. :disappointed:
I think we even called it oil pressed.

7 Likes

Right on @Floyd . We used to call it re-pressed. I never understood what it was until I read that article. We only knew it was less desirable then the traditional gold seal.
Taste wise,the stuff I make is not as good as the dry sieve, but It sure puts a curl in your toes. :grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Might have called it that too, but we knew what it was and avoided it.
Not trying to throw shade on yours. :smiley:

3 Likes

We avoided it to, if possible, but sometimes that’s all that was going in my small, central Ontario town.

7 Likes

Did anyone else take advantage of the full moon last night and soak some beans. I was thinking of doing a worked equatorial hunt this time, but decided such an endeavor would be best done in the summer months next year. This round I’m going chemDieselsentric. Gonna grow them out, select the best ones, then make seeds with them, as usual. Full packs/washers that I got wet yesterday…

27 Likes

What a line up. Guaranteed some :fire: coming this winter!

5 Likes

I was too busy playing werewolf. I glued some extra hair on and went out killing things with my face. Sounds like you had a real crazy night too though :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I do my killins on Tuesdays. No full moon necessary @Slick1 :grin: And how do you kill things with your face? Is it a medusa type thing? Sheer hideousness? :thinking:

11 Likes

You started all of these?

3 Likes

Yes indeed @Emeraldgreen . I like to look at alot of stuff at the same time. The good ones stand out more and only a few make it to round two.
Add the Cobra Lips and Dirty Taxi to the equation and we’ve got the potential for some excellent Chem/Diesel-centric seed batches.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

I’m sure it’s going to be epic! Good thing I’ve got this on watch so I don’t miss a thing

5 Likes

what a lineup excited to see what you find

3 Likes

Yes I dropped 17 new seeds into water last night . Guess we’ll see what pops up in a couple days hoping at least half make it.

7 Likes

And if they all go, you’ll have the luxury of being able to cull a few weaklings along the way and only flower the strongest. Good luck on your germinations.:grin:

9 Likes

and another great line up by budderton! i’m a huge diesel fan myself so here we go :partying_face:

2 Likes

Agree 100% only the strong make it to flower .

3 Likes

Hmmm, maybe that’s what’s up…put 3 each of Blue Tara, Bloody Monster and FrankenBubble in to soak last night. By lunchtime today I had tails showing in both of the first two! Just got lucky, no preplanning involved! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yeah, I started the soak late Saturday night and I just planted 80% of what I started because they had popped. Everytime I do starts on a full moon I get great results @Tlander . :full_moon: :v:

11 Likes

Yeah buddy! I’m glad to see you are running those Super Skunk crosses. I got those from FarmerJoe. I hope they were in the group that germinated. Can’t wait to see what you find. Good luck my friend.

6 Likes