Buddertons Tomfoolery

Absolutely amazing list ! Every full moon I think about it,but I’ve to many starts on the go , although I did start a small handful of beet seeds and barley seeds ,I’m so stoked to watch this go down brother, definitely a star studded lineup !
Mad Respect !
Peace

2 Likes

No like a wolf. They kill things with their face which is about as metal as it gets :metal:

3 Likes

Killed by face…
Sounds like a Motorhead song.:love_you_gesture::grin:
I get it now @Slick1 .

8 Likes

The Chem 91 x SS are the only ones that haven’t spit tails. They swelled though, so I planted them.
Still early days. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: they’ll pull through!

3 Likes

I believe they will!! I hope so anyhow. Time will tell, @Emeraldgreen .:grin:
The SD x DT you made was first to pop (100%) and is poking up, above ground this morning. What kind of steroids do you have you plants on?:joy:

8 Likes

I wish I could tell you! I had 2 males for the pollination. However the tent was cold and one didn’t do anything! Just sat there and complaining about being cold and bad work conditions :joy:

3 Likes

Was great catching up on what you’ve been doing this summer @Budderton your plants and bud are on point. Hope your winter grow treats you well.

Grundle

3 Likes

Imagine “The circle of Life” by Sir Elton playing in the background. :grin:

And here’s some Dirty Taxi males, waiting patiently for their time to fling.

23 Likes

Missed it so I’m gonna do the :new_moon_with_face: so the seeds crack and rise as the moon’s phases increase :ok_hand: :full_moon_with_face:

Amazing line-up you have down on that list @Budderton , this is gonna be awesome!!! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Sorry but for some reason my brain took your suggestion of song and inserted Come Sail Away by Styx.

4 Likes

And everything looks like it’s getting ready to take off. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

2 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman . Hopefully everything takes but as my old Dad likes to say “that’s why it’s called farming and not shopping” . He’s an old coot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

That works too. It was a big song, that did big things!:grin:

5 Likes

Early days yet @Emeraldgreen but I hope so. The SD x DT is all mostly above ground and shows no sign of slowing down.:+1::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

You have an excellent lineup. I’m really looking forward to watching the show!

3 Likes

Something about your comment made this song pop into my head

2 Likes

Wow man, what a list, I need to get on some new shit too but I’ve got full tents right now, supposed to have been pheno hunting but haven’t been able to make the call to cut anybody yet 🤷🏻 C’est la vie right?

6 Likes

Yeah for sure. That’s the hard part but if you don’t cut any plants your not making selections, your just growing a bunch of plants. Look at culling cultivars as a good thing. It allows you the opportunity grow something different and thus expand your frame of reference. The wider your frame of reference, the more confident you’ll be that your only keeping the extraordinary phenos. We all know what crap,mids,and good weed is. It’s the levels above good that get harder to figure out. Good, very good, extraordinary, are different to everyone, depending on how much different herb they’ve tried and their ability to discern and remember the buzz and tastes. And of course it’s all individually subjective, which complicates things even further. Anyhow, sorry to ramble, I’m a bit high right now.:grin::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

On new strains I try to give everyone 2 chances to impress me then turf if there lacking.
But I’ve been fooled in the past finding a cured 10 month or older bag that drastically improved when originally I didn’t think much of it.

8 Likes