Buddertons Tomfoolery

Some different phenos of Biker Slush (Biker Kush x Lemon Slush), ICC #5 and a SFV OG, gearing up to attend a Biker Slush males fling party in a few weeks.

25 Likes

That’s a jungle I’d like to get lost in for sure :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Looking beautiful. Do you wait until the 3-4 week of flowering before pollination?

4 Likes

Thanks Legs. These are the ones that I liked from previous runs. Should make a sweet batch of seed.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Yep EG. Usually around 4 weeks, plus or minus a few days, depending on the cultivar(10 weekers).
Earlier pollination equals less seed but best quality. The plant puts its energy into fewer seeds. If you wait for more calyx/pistils to form than you get more seed but lesser quality (more pales/immature) , even when grow 5-6 wks post pollination. The plant has to spread its energy over more seed. The numbers of good ones usually make up for the lessers, but make sorting more of a chore.:grin::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Biker bukkake time? @BigMike55 might want to keep an eye on this thread for a minute!

5 Likes

Now you’ve done it. That was supposed to be our little secret!
Damn you! Damn your eyes!
In case anyone is watching, @Slick1 is the guy who put the BOO in Bukake. He’s the one who is slick y’know.

6 Likes

I was saying boo because I felt like everyone else just phoned it in. I came prepared like a professional only to be surrounded by amateurs. I swear most of them were more interested in the party sub than the task at hand!

6 Likes

I’m not sure if a fling feast and a bukake are the same thing, but if anyone could enlighten us, it’s you @Slick1 . :grin::joy:
Biker boo, sounds like a nice strain name?

11 Likes

This Biker Slush is in week 5 of flower. Got the panels cranked, but way up high, and it’s giving them that LED sunburn.:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

Love that fade dude. I’m a sucker for a plant that goes all purple and black in late flower like that. Always gets me no matter how many time I see it

10 Likes

Biker Boo, Biker Splashdown, Biker Splashdance, Biker Fluid. It’s all good stuff.

8 Likes

Imagine the packaging on those bad boys. I think you might be on to something.:grin:

9 Likes

I agree, biker boo and biker fluid are my favorites :smile:

The purple one already screams that she’s gonna get you real high. My favorite salmon also had that purple in the end, it kind of adds personality to the strain :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

Ya, those are some great fall colours!

7 Likes

The Afghans have landed…you’re awesome @Budderton!

9 Likes

Right on @CanuckistanPete , glad to hear! Happy hunting!:grin::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

I love those colors!

4 Likes

Dude @Budderton the affies have landed! Thank you thank you my friend! Real excited to look into these, and the sherb breath you sent me, I’m gonna have to dedicate a whole run to getting buddery smooth with your gear man :heart::call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Right on Legs. Good to hear they made it over safe and sound. Tag me when you get some going so I can follow along. :+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You know it dude

3 Likes