Buddertons Tomfoolery

Post Biker Bukk shower of power.

5 different phenos of Biker Slush F1 got it, to go to F2. Here’s the top on one.

Had to get some on the SFV OG.

And the Biker Slush went onto this Ice cream cake S1, because I could. :grin::peace_symbol:

33 Likes

Excited to see the progress. Looking great

5 Likes

Better budding buddage Budderton.

4 Likes

This Biker Slush hasn’t been flowered until this round. Smells on point so far.

ICC S1 starting to fill out. :grin::peace_symbol:

36 Likes

What’s the biker slush like ? Buds sure look good .

6 Likes

It’s Biker Kush x Lemon Slush. Lemon, gas, OG funk. Kinda complex. I’ve run a few rounds with it and it’s a favorite, across all its phenotypes. I’ve just finished a pollination to make another generation. Should be some extreme examples in the F2s.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

A nice cluster.:grin::peace_symbol:

Mushroom omelette anyone?

25 Likes

I’ll be right over!

4 Likes

What a game! Unkind result but the Canadian woman’s rugby team really took it to a professional, well organized English side. Good on yas!:canada: Congrats to England and good luck in the finals.

11 Likes

Two cuts of the same Biker Slush pheno with the same amount of time in flower.
One has been pollinated…

And one has been left to grow sensi…

:grin::peace_symbol:

34 Likes

I’m not sure how much longer I can string these seedlings along and keep them stunted, without any major weirdness. I’m hoping for another week or so.:crossed_fingers::grin::peace_symbol:

24 Likes

I have faith that you will find a way!

They are begging for some more space :joy:

7 Likes

Oh for sure @Emeraldgreen . They’ll be alright, once I get them into solos. I don’t mind slow growth until I get some room opened up.:grin::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

DAMN Budder, you must have more seeds than Seedsman :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got a lot of seed. The byproduct of making selections.:wink::v:

12 Likes

I wanna give a big heart felt shout out to anyone who has served or is serving in our armed forces. Thank you for your service. To anyone who has lost a loved one in the service, I am sorry for your loss. We are indebted to you.:pray::pray:
Please show the respect these men and women deserve and obey a minute of silence today at 11. :peace_symbol::canada:

23 Likes

Well said @Budderton.

8 Likes

Bless you all who have served. Thank you for all you have done, or are doing. Thank you for your sacrifices in the past and those that are yet to come, the true nature of which the majority will never understand. You are asked to do so much when it’s you turn to be called on. Thank you for your service. :canada:

8 Likes

You gotta know, those lime green ones are the ones that get you the highest. A bad pic of a lovely plant, Dirty Taxi F2, found in seed from @Emeraldgreen .

And this one is Baboon Wine x Lemon Slush #10.

Here’s Ice Cream Cake #5 S1 #5 (isn’t that ironic)
found in seed from @TestOfOath :grin::peace_symbol:

36 Likes

Looking great. Thank you for the tag.

3 Likes