Buddertons Tomfoolery

que-saco-what-a-bag

Wrong Addams Family member though…

The “armpit funk” of @Budderton 's RANK Sherb Breath was hit by…
blinking-eyes

13 Likes

Should be a nasty smelly batch of offspring!!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Niiice! That should be something right there :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

This SFV OG BX3 f2 is starting to stink going into wk 6.

And this is one of the round topped Sour D x Dirty Taxi F2.

:grin::v::canada:

45 Likes

Awesome work mate they all look superb,

The sd x dt :drooling_face: amazing.

Making a few fems myself so will see how it goes using the Alaskan purple cross as the donor plant.

Going to pop your baboon wine x nyc chem f2 soon so should be exciting times ahead :rofl:

3 Likes

Right on @Gazza . Best of luck with your pollinations and with your seed start. I hope they do well for you!! :grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

Buddertons Golden Papaya/Crunkboat about to get the chop…can’t wait to taste this!

43 Likes

Wow! That one’s quite a looker @CanuckistanPete ! Good job with them!!:star_struck:
How’s the smell? Did it stay nanner free for you?
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Smells like it’s going to taste awesome. I won’t pretend to nail the exact whiffs I get off it, but it’s fruity and gassy at the same time.

And nanner free!!! I’ll be growing that one again at some point…and thanks for those!

7 Likes

DAMN @CanuckistanPete ! What amazing beauties!

I had bad luck w/germination on those on my first two tries in a row, so moved 'em further back on the shelf in the refrigerator…this has me wondering about that move! Did you experience any problems getting them to pop? Considering pre-cracking the next try. Great job bro!

Just Gorgeous! @Budderton
:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

No problems on the germination at all. They smell incredible. I just follow the signs…

9 Likes

Nicely done @CanuckistanPete and @Budderton
Looks great y’all!

3 Likes

Great to hear! That’s how it’s been with all of Budderton’s beans! Always the first ones to pop! Well, you’ve convinced me, off to soak they go! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Tlander , did you try a sand paper scuff and Aloe soak on those?:v:

1 Like

Not yet! As I said, all your beans have been like ‘magic’ beans for me in the past, so these caught me by surprise. But I DO have a cigar tube with a rolled up sheet of sandpaper inside so will play the maracas tonight… just gotta dig up some Latin music to play along with!

7 Likes

Cuts selected for the next round of seed making and sensi run are starting to pop roots at 8 days out of the fridge. They were only in the fridge for approximately 5 wks this time.

And these are some cute Biker Kush seedlings, laying down some roots. Riding the radicle.:sweat_smile:

33 Likes

White apricot sherbet f3

Hey so I noticed ur running some dirty taxi f2 crosses, I have 2 plants going of it with one being a purple pheno and one that isn’t, is it possible ur where I got the seeds from? Looks like they both wanna take longer than the 9 weeks to finish with mostly white pistils still 🤷

17 Likes

I’d say it’s probable! :smile:

3 Likes

Nope, the DT F2 that I have is from @Emeraldgreen . I imagine that’s where you got yours from. I didn’t get any purples and they were done in 10 wks. I kept a pheno that is deliciously disgusting! Body funk and vomit.

8 Likes

We traded a while back. I got the rainbird from you.

3 Likes