Buddertons Tomfoolery

I took some snips out of the fridge last night, re-cut them and have had them soaking overnight, under full LED. This proved to be way to much light and the leaves have started to taco, in order to hide from the excessive PAR. Now they are only recieving indirect light. I’ll put them in rock cubes later today and root as normal.

:grin::v::canada:

31 Likes

How long were those stored? Just curious for comparison

3 Likes

Not that long this time @Naptown916 . Close to 5 wks I think. :v:

4 Likes

I’m seeing two pheno clusters in 6 female of A New Hope, from @schmarmpit , going into wk 5. The one that seems more common (4/6) is short and compact, with good spread on the branching and a more foul, astringent smell.

And two are tall and stretchy, with a more equatorial bud structure. These tops are on almost 4 feet of stalk, in a one gallon. Fuel and rotten fruit from these two.

Bolth types are making good amounts of trichome for this stage of flowering and I’m looking forward to seeing how they finish out.
:grin::v::canada:

41 Likes

Looks great. I tend to lean to stretchy pants, so I’m leaning towards the second group. Both smell descriptions sound great

2 Likes

Yep, me too. I think they have better potential to be what I’m looking for.:grin: I’m rooting backups of both now, along with the chunckiest short one, just in case. :v:

7 Likes

Looking great! Thanks for running them!

3 Likes

Very pretty (and very pregnant) Sherb Breath.

34 Likes

Beautiful @Yetigrows

2 Likes

Very nice @Yetigrows ! The mom to those gave excellent trichome return when hashed out and it looks like that one is following suit! And I believe you said they where on the foul smelling side of things. Are you getting any piss from them? I ask because the female I used to make F2s had a very weird rocket candy/cat piss smell. They look awesome!:gem::gem::gem:

10 Likes

Mmmmm. Looks like I’ve got something great to look forward to.

She filled out a bit while I was out of town.:heart_eyes:
Carls shoes… Wrong photo. 🤷

14 Likes

Sherb breath after I cleaned it up a bit. Needed more airflow. :+1:

16 Likes

Right on @Rhino_buddy ! Best of luck with them, I hope they turn out nice for you. :grin::+1::canada:

4 Likes

Its more an armpit funk at the moment…lol

5 Likes

Very nice looking keep me in mind if you decide to send out seeds. Thanks

5 Likes

Only in these threads are these smells a good thing!

6 Likes

After the Christmas present you sent?

Youre on every list of mine for a while!!!

4 Likes

If that’s all gone I can re up ya some different things!

4 Likes

You rang???

8 Likes

LOL!!! Now that was funny

2 Likes