Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks for your encouragement guys, I appreciate it. :pray:
This is the last A New Hope, from @schmarmpit ,looking all beat up but still chugging along in its little one gallon, going into wk 13. We’re getting up into to the magical time on this narrow leafer now! Can’t wait to sample this one.

The lowers are looking a bit healthier, but still eating itself. I should have stayed on the nutes a bit longer I suppose.

:grin::v::canada:

34 Likes

Hell yeah! You’re taking her for the long haul. The Death Star cut takes a long time as well. More like 12. I’m excited for you and think she looks great. Some of my plants eat themselves up like that as well, and they always have the smoothest smoke! I certainly don’t mind it too much.

9 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t get enough N into it during the stretch but I know better for the next time I run the cuts. Not to mention it’s been getting straight water for the last 7-8 days. But for as much stress as I’m putting it through, it’s not busting out any late season nanners. :+1:

14 Likes

A while ago I was comped a few bottles of this stuff to play with,

so I’ve given these two Sour Taxi #9s their first soaking and they’ll go to flower in 4 days. 10 days later I’ll put the Sour Taxi #9 pollen receivers into flower along with a few other cuts. If everything goes to plan, should have some sweet fem seed produced. Wish me luck! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

:grin::v::canada:

28 Likes

thumbs are pressed! :fist:

3 Likes

Is that stuff colloidal silver or STS?

3 Likes

I believe it’s a mix of CS and nano-silver, @BigMike55 . I copied this off the interwebs…

Ingredients: Silver, Aqua Fortis, Distilled Water, and other ingredients. Contains no proteins or preservatives.

4 Likes

Interested in how well it works. I used (homemade) CS a couple times. Got some seeds but not a lot. My best female seeds run so far has been with STS. Plus I got way more extra pollen that was given away.
I’ll be watching this.

7 Likes

Yeah. I pretty sure that STS is the more efficient tech, but this was given to me so I’m gonna give it a go. Time will tell. I’ve got two different male Fish Scale that I’m gonna bag up and have on reserve, for if the reversals a bust. Fish Scale is ECSD x (ECSD x Crippy) from Shoreline.
These Sour Taxi where a great batch of seed (thank you @Emeraldgreen !) and I wanna make sure to get some of that goodness locked up in seed form.
:grin::v:

13 Likes

A cheesy flash shot of a Sour Taxi #9 nugg @Emeraldgreen , with mandatory grey beard hair…

And here’s A New Hope #1 @schmarmpit , ironically the last thing in the flower room cruising through week 13.

And for good measure, another A New Hope that has been harvested and is drying but has not received its beard hair yet.:grin::v::canada:

44 Likes

Everything looks fantastic @Budderton always love your updates.
One grey beard hair :joy:. I usually have a cat or dog hair or two

5 Likes

Hooo baby she’s fattening up. You have more patience then I. They both look fantastic. When time comes to place the beard hair, do you pluck fresh or pick from a pre-plucked pile? And lastly, what’s your average BHM coverage (beard hairs per meter)?

8 Likes

Wow those New Hopes look amazing… the Sour Taxi too. I love browsing through this thread. So much weed p0rn.

3 Likes

Is it n amazon? Where can I find ths Canna Fem?

1 Like

LMAO! It still looks great though!

1 Like

My beard hairs are free range and we like one per 7 grams.:rofl::v:

8 Likes

I’m not sure. I think you can find it on grow supply websites. It’s very expensive though, and STS is a cheaper, probably better alternative. :wink::v:

3 Likes

Luckily I only smoke hash, so the beard hair gets screened out. Now my poor flower smokers…:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

hey @Budderton, how do you make your hash?

My favorite method is dry sifting, gives me the best flavor.

greetz!

2 Likes

Ever heard of sneaker hash?

2 Likes