Buddertons Tomfoolery

Looks like the reversal is going well!

5 Likes

Seems to be @Emeraldgreen . Getting lots of male flowers, hopefully I get some viable pollen. I’ve got cuts of 3 different Sour Taxi from the same pheno cluster as well as a cut of A New Hope #1(which is turning out to be pretty bad ass) in with two Sour Taxi #9 that are being reversed. Oh, and a big Fish Scale female. Should be some interesting fem seed, if I can pull it off.
:grin::v:

13 Likes

This all sounds fantastic! You know I’m rooting for your successful pollination and successful forgiveness request!:joy:

6 Likes

Ok Wow!

So I saw my postman struggling to drag this behemoth of a package up my stairs today, and then once he got it to my door, I had to go rent a crane to get it into my house. After recruiting some safecrackers I was able to get into this immense prize from my dear friend @Budderton.

His generosity is unmatched! The package was extremely full of wonderful items including the seeds below :slight_smile:

34 Likes

That’s awesome!!

6 Likes

Budderton passing seeds around again…

10 Likes

You know we’re expecting a smoke report! We’ll I am :joy:

10 Likes

Right on @sprinklememaynee , glad they made it unscathed. Happy hunting! Let’s not forget the man how made this possible, Mr Willie Nelson! And this reminds me that i gonna go see if I can find some footage of his birthday concert from this past weekend. I’m sure it was epic!

13 Likes

some kill.

5 Likes

Got your package done up been trying to get to the post office it’s been a busy week it will hit the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

Badass @sprinklememaynee ! Congrats! Big ups to Willie and @Budderton i love the packaging brother! Looks awesome :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Its been many years since I’ve found myself having to leach the soil of my plants . Not exactly sure how I got here but the run off is coming out 1650 ppm at 5.2 ph. SMH. Might be a bad batch of sunshine mix, have to test. Leaching with straight filtered water with silica gel added to ph 9.2
20230507_075352

21 Likes

Sorry to hear this brother.
Hope you’re able to pull them through in the next couple of days. :crossed_fingers:t3::blush::green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s a PITA! Hope it fixes everything quickly for you :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’ve had serious build up in the past as high as 2200 ppm takes gallons of water to flush out.

3 Likes

Yeah, just spent the day leaching everything down till 400 ppm run off. Took forever! Hopefully that gets them happy @ShiskaberrySavior .

11 Likes

Huge Thanks @Budderton, the Eagle has landed.
It all looks like it made it safe and sound too.
Definitely looks like some :fire: in there.
You really have gone way above and beyond, I salute you my friend!

5 Likes

Right on @Brodix , it’s my pleasure. Thanks for helping me out with postage, I appreciate it!
:grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

Been a while so I gave my orchid a drink yesterday,
during my big leaching session. I’ve had this one for 5 years, this month. It finished blooming for the 3rd time about 2 months ago and I don’t think it’s had a drink since then.

20 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks buddy, those Cobra Lip F2 & crosses showed up today. Really appreciate it!
a2Y

9 Likes