Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on, my pleasure @Gonzo . I’m diggin the Blues Brothers gif man!!
:grin::v::canada:

8 Likes

Also a fan of Aykroyd and Belushi.

6 Likes

Ive gotten bad batches of sunshine mix #4 so switched to promix hp

3 Likes

@Budderton. Here is a pic of the Lemon Slush x AHP and Sherb Breath x AHP girls that I gave my buddy. I’m going to stop by there tomorrow and dust a few lower branches with some Shiskaberry 3 pollen from @SHSC-1

21 Likes

Right on @VAkish ! A most excellent idea! Hopefully make some flavourful hashers! Best of luck with your pollinations!
:grin::v:

8 Likes

They definitely should bring the flavor! Those Lemon Slush f2’s were sooo tasty!

7 Likes

ya that is a great idea with that pollen there @VAkish
Very cool to see people making plans with the pollen right off the bat.

7 Likes

Sour Taxi #9 reversal is almost ready to pop! Let’s hope there’s some viable pollen in there!
@Emeraldgreen @schmarmpit , I’m happy to report that both the Sour Taxi and A New Hope are receiving rave reviews from testers, very nice selections gentlemen! I have a feeling that the two are gonna click well, as fem seed. As always, time will tell!
:grin::v::canada:

28 Likes

:crossed_fingers:for the reversal. I’d love to see if happen, although your backup plan sounds just as good!
Getting rave reviews! That made my morning
Happy Mother’s Day to Mrs. Budderton

5 Likes

Wishing you good luck that sour taxi is really a nice smoke might be my favourite out of the bunch.

5 Likes

My old Ma thought I was down to say happy mothers day this morning, when if fact I was pulling double duty and checking in on the contraption I left on the top of her cupboard about a week ago.
Two different Fish Scale males. Thanks Mom! You know I love you!!

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior , I really hoping it comes out. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Mrs Budders says thank you very much EG!

5 Likes

I’ve been called a mother once or twice in my life.

Happy Mothers Day to all the better halves out there fellow growers!!

6 Likes

Haha awesome! That dirty taxi is fire :fire: gotta be a great addition to almost anything imo, glad to hear how delicious those lemon slush are too as I recently popped some myself @VAkish

7 Likes

For sure @TopShelfTrees1 and yeah, those lemon Slush sure put out some tasty phenotypes! I hope you get some nice ones!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Thanks brother, as do I . SFV is next 100% if I can find a spitting image of the original or very similar, I’ll be absolutely ecstatic and I guarantee she’ll never leave the stable if I can help it. Even the seeded bud is really nice! The funk level is STELLAR too!! I can only imagine a dialed in sinse’ run!

4 Likes

I imagine the SFV OG should be fairly consistent. 707 took the clone to BX 3 before we started running out the filial generations. Tag me when you get some going so I can watch along. I won’t be able to get to them till at least early next year.

5 Likes

I hope so, I know their cultivar is legit heirloom and that’s exactly what I want, no joke that bag sitting beside me on a table about 3-4ft away took me back INSTANTLY to smoking that killer OG Funk almost daily for years in like 02-07. Haven’t had a truly good example since as I was spoiled by the real deal originally and :boom: when that hit me it was perfect.

5 Likes

Dam happy I got some of those seeds .

3 Likes

Right on, I’m glad it hit the spot for you @TopShelfTrees1 . The number one SFV female was constantly top 3, out of 12-13 “strains”, amongst several testers that round of hunting.
I want to have it to go back to the Biker Kush, TK S1s and PK x TK when I get that shit sifted. Still struggling to get them healthy at the moment. Finicky sons a bitches.

5 Likes