Buddertons Tomfoolery

TK is very finicky!! @HolyAngel has been struggling with her also . One suggestion he gave me and im going to implement is Hormex#8

3 Likes

I did it to myself. Playing around with dry stacking the medium and not watering to run off every time. Ended up with lock out due to low ph due to salt build up in the little one gallons. FFS. Spent last Sunday leaching the soil from 1650 down to 4-500ppm and they’ve been drying out ever since. Gonna give them a very mild feed today.

5 Likes

Funny you mention, i have it, the 8 , next round of cuts will be half Clonex, half 8 . See how it goes

I see his issues with the TK. i had exact same with WC , till i lost the mites that is, now she roots just fine. Not suggesting he has bugs.

Soon as my TK gets big nuff ill try and clone her. Hope she grows decent in veg

7 Likes

I need to get some. Asap

1 Like

I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge the birthday of my favorite entertainer, André René Roussimoff, AKA Andre the Giant. If you where around to see him him work when you where a kid then your childhood was awesome!!

Rest easy big man.
:grin::v:

26 Likes

Met him in an airport,

5 Likes

Awesome! A legend for sure, larger than life! Had no idea it was his b-day though. Very cool I’ll always remember watching him lumber around towering over everyone tossing them around like rag dolls! I was soooo excited when I saw him in Willow I remember standing up screaming ANDRE THE GIANT! Look look dad ANDRE THE GIANT! :laughing:

Rest in paradise big man :pray:t2:

5 Likes

The man was by all accounts, a truly good person.

5 Likes

The greatest drunk on earth…consumed 119 12 oz beers in one sitting. In the month of shooting The Princess Bride he ran up a $40,000 bar tab.

10 Likes

Definitely a man of great drinking prowess!! There are many a storey! Imagine the physical limitations of taking on that much liquid at once, let alone it being alcoholic!! But if you where his friend he would give you the shirt off his back, by most accounts. A good man, to be sure!!
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Last night I pick some male flowers off the reversed Sour Taxi #9 and hand pollinated some tops. This morning it’s looking like some of the pollen stuck but time will tell. Along side the two reversed Sour Taxi #9, I’ve got 3 phenos of Sour Taxi (3,9,10) , A New Hope # 1, Cobra Lips #3, and a big Fish Scale.

I really hope these work out because it was all bad ass weed that I want to have around for my family and friends into the distant future.
:grin::v::canada:

31 Likes

Sounds awesome! Really hoping these fem seeds work out and I make the tester program lol :joy: :yum:

3 Likes

@Tlander you inspired me with your post of all your new starts this morning (night for you), so I made my selections for the first wave of the super massive “Sativas of the World Hunt”(or SotWH, if you prefere😁) They’re gonna be getting wet in a week or so.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, I hope I don’t screw this up too much.
:grin::v::canada:

32 Likes

By “screw up” you mean “make awesome strains” right?

7 Likes

I don’t see a Sheelavathi in there. Scared??? Hehe.

8 Likes

:smile: :joy: :rofl: :laughing:

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Yes I am! I gotta admit, I puckered up when I thought about starting the 20 + weekers. :grin:

If I start mashing this stuff together, the preservationists will see that as a screw up @CanuckistanPete but I kind of wanna see what a Nambian x Thai or Sawai x lumbo will turn out like. I’m hoping the plants will reveal to me what I should do. :thinking::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

I don’t know @Budderton …but from everything I’ve seen you do, it looks like you have a pretty good handle on the whole breeding thing.

7 Likes

Your a brave grower those 14/16 week flower times aren’t for the weak at heart .

7 Likes

By now you must of found a favourite in that bud or are you still working on it? Toss up between biker slush and ice cream for me.

7 Likes