Buddertons Tomfoolery

Perfect, and an epic first would be TAF ! Do eeet!

2 Likes

I got that terp!

2 Likes

I’m the opposite. I only have a palm sized spot under my left butt cheek that is not tattooed, not including neck/face/hands/feet.
:grin::v:

5 Likes

You got your ribs underneath your arms?

2 Likes

Yep…

I like this side the most. Shitty pic, but you get the idea.

24 Likes

Interesting and not lame.

2 Likes

Nice work! I know that hurt like a mf!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

For me the arm pit hurt the worst how about you?

2 Likes

My lower ass cheeks hurt the most. Then probably high inner thigh, next to boys.

6 Likes

Rad! That’s pretty sick Budderton

4 Likes

I can see that next to the boys is pretty tender area to say the least. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been collecting for many years and have been blessed by friends and family that happen to be high caliber tattooers.

11 Likes

I don’t have any tats but my boss and his wife both have their full bodies covered. I lived with an artist who tattooed for Erno back in the early 90’s and I have lots of respect for good work. From what I can see, that salamander – or whatever it is with the claws-- on your back looks pretty rad

2 Likes

What’s cool is it’s standing with it’s legs in a dark swamp so the color fades as it get deeper underwater to straight black and grey. The picture doesn’t show it very well and that is on purpose.

8 Likes

From the bit I can see, I can tell it is really good work
:raised_hands: :see_no_evil: :zipper_mouth_face: :sunglasses: :grin: :v:

2 Likes

Definitely have to second that’s high quality work for sure!

2 Likes

Dope brother, very dope! Now I wanna see the whole dragon pic etc. definitely looks like proper work. I only have a few myself, my first was my initiation tattoo in 1997 and to this day stands as a reminder of the chaos and epic times I’ve had and the fact I’m still alive through it all, as well as loyalty/honour/respect which are of paramount importance to me still to this day. Another is a jewelry piece I had custom made that I had the matching tattoo done upon completion. (It’s a sign of my Celtic heritage side) also it was done by a very good friend who started and was supposed to come back the next month to finish it, went fishing on his boat solo one day, but NEVER returned . Only found his boat. and for all these years still no one knew what happened. I still suspect foul play as do many of us but no proof. Needless to say it never was completed as I can’t bring myself to let someone else finish it. Rest in paradise brother Joe :facepunch:t2: much love and respect, I miss ya LOTS

5 Likes

A little nugg of Sour Taxi #9, getting sourie.

A New Hope #1, getting tropical

I’d also like to confirm that 1 is the loneliest number.

33 Likes

Looking great! Sour tropical smells sound delicious :yum:
You got any more pr so the little one might get some company?

3 Likes

Nope. No more Panama Red but oodles of other landracey/heirloom things to get into.

Yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing how those two combine. That ANH #1 tastes great but it’s really all about its effect! Happy feel good Herb. And the Sour Taxi is pure stoning power, with a wonderful taste as well.

5 Likes