Buddertons Tomfoolery

5 Likes

You need more Reds brother? I’ve got regular Panama red and snowhighs double red as well?

4 Likes

No thanks @TopShelfTrees1 . I’ve got a bunch of other heirlooms to get to. This one just wasn’t meant to be. I was expecting a decent number of duds so it’s all good.
I appreciate the offer.
:grin::v:

5 Likes

No worries, figured I’d ask since I’ve got them. If u change your mind just ask…. You’ve got an invite to my fridge anytime regardless, you need it just ask, it’s yours :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate that. :pray::v:

1 Like

My calf biomech goes INTO my ditch… I nearly tore the book i was reading in half a few times laying down there getting repeatedly stabbed!

Nice ink there @Budderton :v:

5 Likes

Damn budderton, killer ink bud, the koi on my ribs sucked pretty bad, but really any spot can suck pretty bad if you end up drilling on it for too long

4 Likes

Looks like you got some beautiful work there @Budderton
@LegsMahoney Ha! My ribs sucked, but at least it was broken up into two 41/2 hour sessions. This one on the other hand was like a 7 hour marathon of suck! Dude was only in town for a short time so I had to get it! RIP Koji!!

12 Likes

Tell me about it man the dude who did the gypsy head on my arm told me that he wouldn’t charge me past a certain amount and if I could sit longer I’d essentially get free work, so I think I sat for like 6 hours on that one, do not recommend :joy:

Edit: that’s a beautiful piece too crunch! Meant to include that in my initial response

5 Likes

Nice solid tat @CrunchBerries . I’m know for sitting for long sessions so the boys like to work on me because they can pound out big pieces. Often I have no choice, as they’re friends and family and they tell me when they’re done. The longest I sat was 10 or 11 hrs, doing the outline on my back. It wasn’t that bad.
Yeah the ribs sucked for me @LegsMahoney . I’m not looking forward to putting the color in there.
Thanks @Pigeonman . I didn’t find the ditches that bad but I know it’s very unpleasant for many. I have Conky the puppet in my right knee ditch. After he was pulled out of the swamp and put back together by Bubbles.

Shitty, low light pic, of a well made tattoo.

19 Likes

My buddy just sent me a few pics of the Lemon slush x AHP and Sherb Breath x AHP. Damn the are looking good! I’m gonna have to stop by this weekend to check them out. @Budderton

37 Likes

I’ll second that about the bum, I was scared with the rib area, but the butt cheeks were the worst. Man, I stuggled to stay still. That said I haven’t done the front just the back/arms.

@CrunchBerries nice choice. Unique style and that shit lasts. Man I’m still shocked koji died. I hung out with him in bologna when I was travelling with horimitsu. Really chill guy.

5 Likes

I agree! That dude did not cut corners and was super talented! I found out he was traveling the US and was coming through Richmond. Snagged an appointment and made sure to get something lasting. Dude was way chill and seemed so full of life. Really bummed when I heard he past! So young!!

4 Likes

I wanna get the tops of my feet done, traditional pig and a rooster, I hear that’s another unpleasant spot

3 Likes

Yeah its fairly painful, but its the swelling that’s the bitch with that. My wife got her first there and she looked like she had a flippr for a few days haha.

4 Likes

Wow! Your buddy is a good grower @VAkish ! They look great!:star_struck::gem:
Is your friend happy with them? That AHP adds chunk to everything I put it on.

8 Likes

Yes! He’s been very happy with all the plants I gave him from your seeds. This is his 2nd time ever growing indoors. I helped him get started and help him anytime he has a problem. He’s been a vegetable farmer all his life so he learns quick. They definitely look thicker than the Lemon Slush he ran last time. I haven’t seen them since the day I pollinated a few lowers with some Shiskaberry 3 pollen. Looking forward to put my eyes on them in the next couple of days. @Budderton

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous! Let us know how they are if you get a chance to check em out in person @VAkish !

4 Likes

Buddy better serve you up with a few tester bags when done.

8 Likes

@ix3u I’m going to stop by there this afternoon. I’ve got seeds in them that I need to check on.

@ShiskaberrySavior He’ll definitely be giving me some. I’ve got to help him out with something to smoke till he harvest them in a couple of weeks. His son is home from college and smoking all his weed. :joy:

6 Likes