Budmeisters Grow Box Diaries

The leafs are looking a bit worse for wear in the little 2x2 today but all the re-assurance here has helped…

Anyway! il show you my other that was put in the greenhouse both plants are same strain and exactly the same age this one is really tall lol!

5 Likes

The roots associated with the old growth had issues that are reflected in the old growth being less than robust…and in a state of decline. Those older roots and older leaves may not heal and so the health of the older leaves may continue to decline. But the new growth is looking healthy and robust so the key now is keeping the plant happy as the new growth continues to flourish. You got this.

3 Likes

legend! thanks so much i got myself a nice pump sprayer today which will help saturate the coco coir more efficiently and save my solutions and over watering!

I now can smell the first scent coming from the tent ( exciting stuff ) Im giving it a couple more lighter feedings than usual maybe 3/4 strength… just so I know im out of the woods with the old leaves that are declining il let the new growth get bigger which then brings me on to my game plan!

I’m thinking of adding in some Rhizoton & Silicon to my base nutes mix to help along those roots and clear anything in decline and boost the new root mass…

That being said il be sure to go easy on her and add it slowly but surely ensuring I keep my PPM in check…

Would that be a good plan of action?

Thanks BM

PS! Just to add my goal for the next month in veg will be to possibly get more upward growth rather than it all being bunched up in the middle ( At the moment all of the shoots and healthy growth are tight together hugging the main stem but with time i’m sure it will branch outward and upward )

1 Like

Be aware that some strains and even phenos within strains, sometimes have a short stature. They are not all alike.

Also, be cautious with adding stuff to you feeding. Tiny amounts make big differences over time.
Basically, you can love the plant to death. Literally. Don’t ask me how I know.
Looking good tho. I’m coming in from time to time to see your stuff. Hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

I absolutely love this pump sprayer i bought… Its so much more suitable it saturates it so much better ( yes it takes a little longer to complete the watering but anything for the girl!

Saving me over watering and too much run off!

Happy days!

Of course not glad to have you here Mike!

Yeah i totally get that… tiny amounts and trial and error I love mistakes in a way i will learn sometimes even the hard way is better because i’l then listen!! haha thanks for dropping by mate.

BM

2 Likes

Remember too, when you add stuff to your nutrients or water, it may take several days before you notice any changes. You don’t wanna think it’s not working and reapply tomorrow. Now, you have applied to much.
Small steps, brother. Small steps. You got this.

2 Likes

Noted!

thank you… OG is becoming a safe haven with all the growmies!

3 Likes

Here she is tonight anyway!! tonight marks 1 month old exactly ( 31 Days )

I think its time for lift off with all those. nice minature bushy shoots!

just a quick update for everyone following
what do you all think?

5 Likes

massive center growth sweet topping man. :metal:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: yep 1 more month of veg i think! that will be 8 weeks total… then il flip if i’m where i want to be

2 Likes

@George I think this was much needed today!

a Little trim up for the girly! As strange as it looks i’m sure i’l see bushyness!!

6 Likes

Much better now, don’t blame me if I recommend you some LITFA for awhile … exclaim|nullxnull

4 Likes

:rofl: yeah i get you… water sleep repeat… etc etc, trust me I leave this plant alone as much as I should be in coco / coir which is no longer than 24 hours due to watering…

Loving the pump sprayer though! this has helped me stop wasting solution lol

1 Like

@George

these 2 enjoyed the leaves though!!

8 Likes

@George

I have a question… I was just looking into Perpetual growing and new tents etc…

I then came to realise… I have each duct opening string pulled tight on my tent… except the extractor fan which of course expells the smell / air…

Shouldn’t I have another opening to allow air inside? if so what is the product name for this as I get confused with inlet / outlet…

When i seem to type inlet fan in google for example im faced with extractor fans…

( A typical newbie Q I know lol )

Thanks

BM

1 Like

I think the word you may be looking for is intake.

1 Like

haha… oh dear I am really away with the fairies these days lol

1 Like

Any recommendations for a budget 2x2 tent that wouldnt be over kill? only 1-2 plants a time in there

What I do to keep light out is use 6" black ducting and run it through one of the vent holes in the bottom of the tent. Keeps light from getting in during lights out and lets fresh air in for the extraction fan.

I don’t like to use the vents with the screen. Just asking for a herm

2 Likes