BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

You know great minds think alike @Heliosphear !
Have not posted a signup yet on the BOG Sour Bubble. As it is my first intentional pollination in a long time I want to make sure that I have viable seed here, and how many, before I take that step.
I definitely want to spread these around the community. Seems to be a lot of interest after seeing how quickly @DougDawson Redemption Wiki filled up. These will be my first offering to return the love that so many in this community have shown me. I was hoping to share some Sour Bubble pollen too, but mishandled the remainder of it after pollinating my seed mama :slightly_frowning_face:. Another learning experience!

8 Likes

Yeah, folks seem to really want these. I added more spots to my wiki :slight_smile: Seems like there will be 2 sign ups for SB, one from you and one from me. Going to be really awesome to see BOG’s staple strain out there in such abundance. I will do my best to collect and send out pollen like I did with my PPP run so not to worry about that. I for one will sign up on your wiki when you put it up brother. Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:crazy_face::+1: :ok_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sweet Crosses coming from SB…

@Heliosphear hope to see some of your Crosses growing out, will be interesting to see.

4 Likes

I love all the Bog runs going on around here, great stuff!

4 Likes

BOG seeds SourGrape and SourBluTooth seed to harvest.

@DougDawson and @CADMAN i would like to do a video like this of your BOG seed grows, please let me know if you are OK with this and if so please provide a link where I can find pictures for the video from seed to harvest and or a all buds type video.

@buckaroobonsai same here, thanks for joining in and awesome handle, one of my favorite z-rated sci-fi films.

@Sasquatch i’ll trade you seed for from both crosses.

@CADMAN my next grow will include both BOG crosses cause I’m supper curious to what changes.

14 Likes

Nice video @Heliosphear , so you can find pics from seed to harvest in these 2 threads. One for Sour Bubble and 1 for Grape Punch. The Grape Punch did produce seeds from Sour Bubble pollen so they would be the Sour Grape cross now I suppose. This is awesome, thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will do my best.

3 Likes

Don’t you always :blush:

3 Likes

Appreciate you my talented friend, damn right we’ll trade, genetics, ideas, and inspirations!

4 Likes

Just pulling in, mind if I grab a seat in here, all this BOG has me tickled.

2 Likes

@HashstasH Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
@Sasquatch you hold the honor of being the 100th OG to post, I have Dunn what I said I’d do when this happens…

@Cartwright Welcome, please enjoy. :sunglasses:
Have a great Friday! I also sent email to Adam Dunn, I’ll post the response here.

4 Likes

My pollinated Blue Moon Rocks I got as a freebie

17 Likes

Really niiiice! @TestOfOath

SHN has BOG seeds and they are on sale.

8 Likes

First video of singular seed to harvest series for BOG seeds, grown by @DougDawson

Next video will be Grape Punch, grown by DougDawson.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself OG’s.

11 Likes

BOG Seeds Grape Punch grow by @DougDawson

Next BOG Seeds videos will be Strawberry grown by @CADMAN
BOG Seeds SourBluTooth by @Indoornesian

9 Likes

Haha dude. My grow has been a piss poor excuse of a grow, almost 100% killed the Orginal batch and only cause OG’ERS I was able to make a small comeback.

6 Likes

The struggle to survive when life is difficult… to grow against all odds, these are just a few of the problems that face OG’s everyday. It is the story of OG’s helping each other.

Have a great Friday OG’s, you’ve earned it.

5 Likes

That’s awesome brother, you always inspire :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson same to you.

@CADMAN you didn’t give up… congratulations on your success.

13 Likes

RIP you Bushy Old Grower.

I met BOG thru Mota many years ago… the biggest thing I learned after following this masterful grower was his love for this plant and the Bubblegum strain…
2nd… how to grow in a sealed container with absolutely NO drain holes… his favorite way to grow outdoors… this requires a masterful control of the mediums moisture and that a little bit daily can be bett err r then flooding a plants roots…
Currently awaiting a gift of BOG pollen to hand paint nugs…
Overgrow the World… with BOG GENETICS

7 Likes