BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

F**k man that’s a great gift…todo OG

Paz

PJ

1 Like

Do you still have any?

1 Like

I’m taking to ink all of the Growing with BOG series I started here in 2020

I stopped posting right in the middle when my life was nearly over and done in by a virus, 6 months later I came back to work on my art and give a full grow report on SBT and talk to BOG… the one overwhelming reason I walked through the OverGrow door in 2018 was because I saw that BOG was here, being the same incredible person as he always was. BOG’s contributions to the medical cannabis community then and now is the very thing that drives my support of the BOG Seeds family 4 life.

17 Likes

Awesome, my wife is here today because of Marijuana.
I am luckiest to have been able to get her medicine.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Still have 10 of the Sour Boggle left, those were high on my list to repro next year.

10 Likes

I only have pics from back in the day when BOG & Rez , Blaze, Chimera etc would gift me and I would always be grateful for their friendship as well as their work and treasure chest of beans…

BOG just started his bubblegum strains and s well as so many others … I will always be in search for his genetics or a clone straight from the embryo of his original beans …

Thanks to all for sharing your hard work and success with BOG Genetics…

5 Likes

BOG played a pivotal role in my understanding of cannabis cultivation. The thing I remember most about him was his incredible patience in answer almost all of my probably ridiculous questions. When I made the decision to start growing again, he was one of the first names I looked up for genetics and was met with nothing but sad new.

RIP BOG

8 Likes

Yeah man there are many going on now and some specific beans are missin, hopin maybe this could be helpful.

3 Likes

Bushy was the single most important mentor I had coming up. One of the most ingenious cultivators I’ve ever seen, too.

5 Likes

I have never grown any BOG gear.

Closest I’ve come is making Strawberry Shortcrack, as im pretty sure one of the parents of Strawberry Nuggets is BOG’s Sour Strawberry Kush.

Seeds from a legendary breeder like this would be gems in any seed collection!

7 Likes

Got BOG seeds? Wanna OverGrow the world with Love?

The medical cannabis community has left the building for the most part, I have seen it happen over the years as more legalization as spread around the world. The small crop first time trichrome farmer, puts it all on the line… sharing the result’s with OG’s around the world. When a OG see’s trouble ahead for a fellow OG they step in and hope to meet a new person by helping out without being asked. Those who don’t grow and rely on dispensary’s were once welcome here, words typed like “I’m sick of all this medical weed being shown, plant a seed.” Chase’s away those who will likely become gardeners in the future. Gone are the days when OverGrow can rely on pictures of cannabis to promote seed sales inside and outside of the community. The next generation of cannabis lovers is already here, living and breathing life into being a part of what we can all participate in… offering a hand up, giving all that can be spared.

If you would like to be a Santa BOG, please consider giving another OG a present of BOG seeds. Maybe you have other seeds you would like to share, personal seeds, anything, give a OG you know an unexpected present from the heart. Share your seeds, there is no greater joy that can be had, seeing everyone growing together.

On: December 17, 2020 BOG stopped by OverGrow to talk to a OG growing bogglegum.

These were his last word’s to @Papalag and the OverGrow community, doing what he always did… letting OG’s know seeing you succeed brought a smile to his face, cultivating BOG seeds and OverGrowing the world with Love and kindness was his way.

15 Likes

@Heliosphear you always open a great thread

He was a great guy, grower and friend to this community

Peace
One love
Paps

9 Likes

I have been using BOG’s organic soil recipe for about 20 years now. He was an incredible grower and very helpful to everyone. Just a great guy.

3 Likes

I’m overjoyed at the opportunity to grow out BOGs Sour BluTooth as an F2 gifted to me by @corey .

Since it’s popped a tail, it’s been the most impressive seedling of any genetics i’ve grown so far; the legacy is a legacy for very good reasons and I hope to be able to grow even more of his lineage.

I just up-potted it from a 1cup clear cup into this airpot. It’s only 14 days old since hitting water :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

What size of airpot is that?

Cheers
G

1 Like

1 litre! They are adorable.

1 Like

I don’t even know who bog is,

1 Like

That top pic is my favorite I love the pear shaped wide leaf structure you can tell that some special stuff went into that plant and he put a lot of love into his craft.

2 Likes

14 Likes