BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

@HashstasH Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
@Sasquatch you hold the honor of being the 100th OG to post, I have Dunn what I said I’d do when this happens…

@Cartwright Welcome, please enjoy. :sunglasses:
Have a great Friday! I also sent email to Adam Dunn, I’ll post the response here.

4 Likes

My pollinated Blue Moon Rocks I got as a freebie

17 Likes

Really niiiice! @TestOfOath

SHN has BOG seeds and they are on sale.

8 Likes

First video of singular seed to harvest series for BOG seeds, grown by @DougDawson

Next video will be Grape Punch, grown by DougDawson.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself OG’s.

11 Likes

BOG Seeds Grape Punch grow by @DougDawson

Next BOG Seeds videos will be Strawberry grown by @CADMAN
BOG Seeds SourBluTooth by @Indoornesian

9 Likes

Haha dude. My grow has been a piss poor excuse of a grow, almost 100% killed the Orginal batch and only cause OG’ERS I was able to make a small comeback.

6 Likes

The struggle to survive when life is difficult… to grow against all odds, these are just a few of the problems that face OG’s everyday. It is the story of OG’s helping each other.

Have a great Friday OG’s, you’ve earned it.

5 Likes

That’s awesome brother, you always inspire :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson same to you.

@CADMAN you didn’t give up… congratulations on your success.

13 Likes

RIP you Bushy Old Grower.

I met BOG thru Mota many years ago… the biggest thing I learned after following this masterful grower was his love for this plant and the Bubblegum strain…
2nd… how to grow in a sealed container with absolutely NO drain holes… his favorite way to grow outdoors… this requires a masterful control of the mediums moisture and that a little bit daily can be bett err r then flooding a plants roots…
Currently awaiting a gift of BOG pollen to hand paint nugs…
Overgrow the World… with BOG GENETICS

7 Likes

Cadman… your more then welcome to some of this BOG pollen from Colorado when it arrives next week… figure the Grape Punch is always a winner… lmk brother

4 Likes

Well OG’s, I got bad news. The grow that was going to provide 3rd generation BOG seeds was stopped shortly after getting going. No worries, family first.

My son, his wife and my granddaughter needed a place to live, so I closed down the grow cab and used it for storage. They moved out about a month ago and I’ve been watching SHN for the next BOG jr. Drop so I could still provide a pack of legit seeds to a OG who has posted in this thread. Everyone is waiting and some are starting to say it won’t happen, people all over the world who are having problems, I sincerely hope the BOG seeds family is doing Ok. If you have information about the ETA or the drop or you see they have arrived, please let us know. This memorial is being linked on the intro for the 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary party, if the BOG seeds drop happens before the celebration ends July 31 2022 I will see what can be done to get seeds to OG’s.

Please consider giving away seeds in the 7 year anniversary.

10 Likes

I’ve been watching like a hawk man, if they drop I’ll sound the alarm!

4 Likes

Cut down the last two plants from the first repro project I did this summer and stuck some Sour Boggle seedlings in the tent in their place. Fingers crossed, I vegged for a few weeks outdoors and lost two of ten seedlings to some kind of creature. Here’s to hoping I get at least one male (or at least one female).

5 Likes

@yardgrazer good BOG luck you. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’ve been able to aquire some of BOG original stock of Blue Kush, Bogglegum and Sour Grape and I am gonna be trying to get some female Bogglegum and dust with Sour Bubble pollen and hopefully get some Sour Boggle and I’m always looking for Sour Bluetooth and I have a few more strains and I am gonna be donating a pack of Sour Bubble beans since I was lucky enough to win some and on the sign up so I am just gonna be growing BOG gear for the first time and I just can’t wait to try some flower and I hope the Sour Bluetooth goes down in price but I doubt it and for some reason I have more trouble seeking the Sour Bluetooth and I have been trying to and I have just scored a pack of BMR and they’re going to someone who is the best one to get them The Doc

15 Likes

I do have a 10 or 11seeds sour blutooth pack I don’t think I’ll run. :wink:

6 Likes

Good old Doug is going to run a BMR preservation in September I think he said, he has a 12 pack to do it with, those would definitely help the chances for a great run, we all saw what he did with the Sour Bubble, he’s got my vote :+1: Just sayin’:sunglasses:

13 Likes

Yeah!give them to @DougDawson @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

He was just a super knowledgeable grower, nice guy, and he helped everyone. Listening to his teaching I went from being able to sprout a seed, then kill it, to growing some of the best smoke people ever had.

Great guy. I loved seeing pics of his grows. He helped so many people.

9 Likes