BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

You’re more than welcome to send them my way and they can be popped after I finish this JR run :100::sunglasses::green_heart:

2 Likes

They are gone already! :astonished:

I do have plenty of f2s from @FiveGar and @Chronickyle if you want any :blush:

5 Likes

Ran out of likes bro.

I’d absolutely love some f2s if it’s not too much trouble :100::green_heart:

3 Likes

Not a problem at all, it would be my pleasure. Send me a pm and I’ll have them out shortly.

3 Likes

And the Paonia purple paralyzer before that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, fingers crossed this next one goes well :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I’m sitting on some Bogbubble Pollen that I’ll be doing a project with oldsogcoc.com to help keep BOG’s dream alive…
Me amigo in Colorado is also doing a BOG preservation run soon of the same pollen x ??.
Nice to see him still influencing us… the man was a master who could grow in small sealed pots and yet do amazing things…

8 Likes

11 Likes

The first introduction I had to BOG was him in his slippers and a robe posing next to a vacuum cleaner with one of his plants held up to obscure his face. I received TONS of information and tips and tricks from BOG to grow some sexy Mary Jane. We are a poorer community without him.

7 Likes

I agree, the spirit of BOG is forever OverGrow’n the world with Love.

The only way I know how to celebrate BOG’s life now, is to grow BOGjr. Seeds.

12 Likes

Still waiting on Jr to make an appearance somewhere for it to be set in stone. But from what I’ve heard through the grapevine is that they’re legit when coming from shn

4 Likes

Maybe someday… till then,

SHN is legit.

6 Likes

I finally feel some level of vindication from getting scammed out of 1400 early last year…

15 Likes

Nice collection

4 Likes

That’s a scam page

2 Likes

Thanks, gone

2 Likes

Until bog Jr comes out publicly, expect everything of bog to be a scam

2 Likes

Duly Noted ( I love teaching moments thks)

2 Likes

Like an og grower said to me, Bog/bog Jr would never have thug pug gear :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

scam here? or legit

2 Likes