CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

Still haven’t dropped mine. Been busy, but it’ll happen real soon. :wink:

1 Like

Aw shiiiit! :popcorn:

2 Likes

@DougDawson what I’ve been waiting for …

BOG BOG BOG SOUR STRAWBERRY :strawberry: :yum:
Only 2 outta 8 haven’t sprouted yet, so they may be a little slower poping up from the pucks.

The Purple didn’t actually pop open yet, So I replaced it with Banana Kush Auto - Caption Redbeard seeds fr: @CornbreadJunior

Just placed it right in the Peat puck under the Purple Label & still have the Purple inside that wad of kitchen paper…

All seed sprouts are chillin in the Sun & Wind for a few hours before the Humidity Dome lids go back on…

Also the soil looks great today :ok_hand:

18 Likes

what a wonderfully stuffed tent you have there!!! looking good!

Hope that banana kush doesnt draw too many gnats :rofl: :rofl: (weak i know)

2 Likes

Can’t wait will all these seedlings become Cannabis bushes. This tent is gonna get packed .

5 Likes

Hey Cadman, definitely it’s not mycorrhizal fungi, at least the myco that works with cannabis (arbuscular mycorrhizae). This type of fungi don’t produce structures that you can see with eyes. They are 99% microscopic fungi. I’d bet it’s “just” a harmless saprophtic fungi. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I must be using my 3x3 wrong bcuz I don’t understand how you’re fitting everything in here :joy:

Are some plants going to be 3" tall at flower? :eyes:

3 Likes

24 plants in there :grimacing: Man that is going to be a full tent. Looking good brother, I will be over here admiring your work :v:

8 Likes

Hahah… Naw… It’s 12 pots tottal. Planted 12 seeds tottal… 4 Autos and 8 photos, I bet some photos are male and I only need to keep 1.

So the tottal plants might be 11 at the worst…

Most of the plants will be 3 feet tall from the 2gal Bags and the smaller Grey pots maybe close to 3 feet in height. Plan to top the plants to make little bushes. Tent is also running 12/12 from seed :wink:

I’m a little crazy too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so that likely helps but your right, it’s gonna get packed …

12 Likes

Thanks @Vertebrata regardless the soil looks perfect again :wink:

4 Likes

Took a quick look, a few of the seeds have poped out of the soil and lost the helmets.
Dosi, Candy Dawg & Ghost Rose Cookie Devil the rest are coming along.

6 Likes

I know it is!! The worms are the proof :smiley:

3 Likes

Who likes Swag ?

21 Likes

When you lay certain mushrooms upside down in the sun they create large amounts of vitamin D.
Just as a side note.

If it disappears after watering it should be fine, once the top layer is dried up a little.

3 Likes

I do, I do, lol. smoke

Who doesn’t like swag is a better question! Of course, I do also lol

lol I been hanging around @DougDawson too long my fingers get tied and I can’t see what I’m typing!!

1 Like

Click link

2 Likes

@Badger where u been at?

Ok, Badger is suspended. Lol

13 Likes

6 outta 8 BOG Sour Strawberry are poped above the soil…

4 outta 5 have poped above ground.

Well that Purple did pop open, so 13 plants now lol

18 Likes

That honey badger companion could save me a lot of stress😂

1 Like