CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Anyone know if he ships to Europe? Any EU guys have experience with him? I know it’s lazy of me to ask instead of writing to him, but I’m already browsing here, so… don’t be mad at me :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

@Orloff
Mark doesn’t ship to EU but you have alot of wonderful people here you could ask to maybe do a buy for you and send them out !

2 Likes

Thanks for the info man. I’d love to have a contact in USA for seed procurement, seems all the cool genetics are over there these days. Oh how the turns have tabled :laughing:.

4 Likes

back in 2000 it was over with you :slight_smile:

The EU will rise again!

Now that I think of it, that sounds a bit scary… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

25 -60 day Blueberry,

25 -Bubba Kush,

25-Afghani #1

25 - Lemon skunk

for the 100 total for 80 us $ to the door

as my Uncle would tell me as a kid in the city

such a deal

Dequilo

13 Likes

He texted me the same list…totally jumping on the wagon!! My list…

• Afghani
  • Afghani #1
  • Bubba Kush
  • OG Cake <-- lineage on seedfinder is like a phone book…a mix of every strain ever…lol
3 Likes

I got these on the way:

• CD4=Chemdawg 4
  • GSC=Girl Scout Cookies
  • AK=Afghani Kush
  • PA=Purple Afghani
  • G105=Ghost (105 day auto)
    Thanks to the help of @monkeyman
    being my in between. :+1:
7 Likes

Interesting, he told me he just harvested a regular Ghost that he hit with snow Ryder auto. I thought it meant the seeds will be regular photo, but the vial he sent me was labeled G105. I’ll have to watch my first grow with them then, I haven’t even considered growing any autos.

7 Likes

Hey man…hope your fingers aren’t raw from all that trimming…lol. When you reached out to Mark, did you guys chat at all?

2 Likes

No wasn’t able to but maybe next time.

1 Like

S90 auto, day 112. Think she may have another week or two. I like to call her Christmas Tree.

21 Likes

You’re lucky, I just got a list and has no cd4…

1 Like

I didn’t even know he had chemdog lol. Should prob just ask misterbee what Mark has for a complete lineup, then ask specifically for something or ask when he might have it. Though I did ask about god bud and ghost OG when I placed my order, and he didn’t answer with a timeframe.

3 Likes

Well I wasn’t sure either but made the request and looks like it worked. I didn’t get eveything I asked for but that’s ok. :+1:
Just tell him things your looking for and let him send you something.

3 Likes

Yeah when I initially inquired he had chem 4 on his list but a couple weeks later when I was going to order it was gone but he sent me a few (15) that he had stashed away. He also sent me some other extras that he never listed.

I think it’s best to tell him what kind of things you’re looking for, and let him tell you what he has along those lines. I’m guessing his list is what he has the most of but he has a bunch of stuff he has limited quantities of that he don’t list but will tell you about if he knows that’s kind of what you’re looking for.

6 Likes

What are his “super strains”?!?

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84

I asked Mark about this actually. This was his response.

Monster Kush, Super 90 and Sour Lemon 105 are semi auto super strains that take a bit longer
but produce a lot more weight. You can grow both in one room at 18 on 6 off for 8 weeks then harvest the 60 day autos and switch to 12/12 to send the Semi autos into flowering.
And with 2 tents you should be able to produce around a pound every 30 days.

8 Likes

Oh, interesting… so still autos.

1 Like

Well. I mean I’m not entirely sure. I mean he uses the term semi auto which in hindsight I should have asked what that means… since he says you need to flip these plants to induce flowering. Does that even make them autos?

4 Likes