CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

So said fucks it got me a 50 count of Marks choosing on the way, Im.just gonna have a seed bank at home I swear.

8 Likes

Hahaha… well hmm

2 Likes

Nice man I’ll be interested to know what you end up with.

More than likely, any one of our current collections could count as a seed bank 15 years ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Coming back to maine this spring cant wait found piece of property on the penobscot river hope to buy it :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s a “Seller’s Market” at the moment, Out of Staters rushing to buy land/houses, outrunning the Covid thing!!! Market should stabilize after the Vaccine is readily available. After the first harsh Winter, the herd will thin out…lol. Good Luck in your plans, think positive, be careful, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

as they say in Maine “if you can’t stand the winter’s you don’t deserve the summers”

6 Likes

Oh yeah i have family andvfriends all over up there i never was a flatlander…lol

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

I think autos have some interesting applications. One for me would be to breed sativas that you can veg indoors, and then put outside immediately at last frost. You could get two outdoor harvests in a summer or if you made a long flowering auto sativa, you could finish at >35N latitude.

15 Likes

I’ve been mulling this idea as well; primarily for the benefit of long flowering sativas.

It seems like a great workaround for those of us in the North.

3 Likes

In my experience, you run Jack’s 1-2-3 or Mega Crop, they will be fine. When they start flowering, some variation of “Bloom Booster” will fatten them up. For me, a Light Cycle of 20/4 was the ticket. I initially went with 24/0, wasn’t satisfied, but might have been MY error(s) during the process. I try to keep it simple with the Auto’s Nutes, they don’t like a lot of experimenting around. My take anyway. Everyone, do have a Festive/Bountiful Holiday Season, take special care, stay EXTRA safe, take a moment to think of others and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

I will try that when I run some autos again. I was thinking about starting them inside in May and moving them to my deck in June. Misterbee you take special care, stay extra safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving. People like you are important to the OG community.

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I did my Second Auto Run, ACDC/Fem and Mimosa/Fem. 1 May in water, ran them inside until 20 Jun (our Full Moon Date/no more Frost), they took about a week to adjust to the Natural Light/conditions, but hit there stride in no time. Had to stay on 'em because of a wet July, but only got Bud Rot/Mildew on one branch of the ACDC. Went down 6 inches below the affected area and wacked it off, no further problems occurred. I wish I had been growing this past season, the weather was perfect, hot, little rain and, not many bugs. A few guys I know had “bumper crops”!!! If this is “global warming”, bring it on again next year…lol. ALL, enjoy your Holiday(s), take care, do stay EXTRA safe and, as always, be well…mister :honeybee:

5 Likes

Hi Dequilo you can mix and match anyway you’d like and I will send you 100 seeds for $80 shipping included.

I have Afghani, Lemon, and Bubba Kush. BlueGod, Blue cookies, Girl Scout cookies, OG cake, Lemon skunk, Purple Afghani, and Afghani #1.

I also have a 60 day Blueberry, a 60 day Bubble gum, a 75 day Monster Kush, a 90 day Super fruit, and a 105 day Sour Diesel Lemon Skunk cross.

Autos and Super strains are on for $25 a dozen but I’ll give you the Overgrow family discount so 100 of all strains any way you want to mix them for $80 shipping included and you pay nothing until you get your seeds!

Mark

how can you beat this guy

dequilo

8 Likes

You CAN’T, Brother!!! I’ve been riding “dat horse” for almost three years now. He slows down jumping the fences, but he NEVER stops. No better business model exist. I will ALWAYS support the guy. When you hear me say “I know a guy”, you’ll know of who I mean. ALL, enjoy a festive/bountiful Holiday Season, take care, stay EXTRA safe, and, yes…be well…mister :honeybee:

12 Likes

He really does have good stuff! I vouch for him as well!!

3 Likes

I am with you on that

and I do believe

so I will be ordering soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a super easy process. All you gotta do is call the guy

3 Likes

Fastest easiest service iv had

2 Likes

This my friend is very true. My last big auto I grew out was a Cinderella Jack from Dutch passion. I gave up and cut her down after 100 days.

5 Likes