CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Uh oh. I promise I’ll be careful. lol

1 Like

Only a week in. They look like good little seedlings.

1 Like

very cool - just be aware that his autos aren’t feminized afaik

3 Likes

Yes sir mr @monkeyman I’m aware. Thanks for looking out. I’m hoping I find a male to collect some pollen from to add to my pollen stash.

3 Likes

awesome, yes that will be a nice toy to have in the old pollen/seedbank

3 Likes

and sorry I wasn’t trying to monkey-splain your own seeds to you lol :monkey_face: I mainly wanted to reiterate that fact to anyone following the thread who may be interested in autos from Mark, also.

6 Likes

All good @monkeyman. I know you didn’t mean anything by it. No offense taken at all my friend. :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Has anyone been on Strainly in the past 24 hrs? Received a email from them that they are closing up shop!??

3 Likes

Yeah bummer man. I’m gonna try and reach out to a couple of the breeders a ran across to get some contact info

2 Likes

just talked to him and he said he has not time to be on the forum these days. said he loved OG though : )

4 Likes

yeah he is a busy guy :leafy_green: :fallen_leaf: :seedling:

1 Like

interesting. could be spam. I have a strainly account and got no such email from them.

1 Like

it isn’t spam - they are closing - it’s mentioned several times in many other threads here, and I got the e-mail too

4 Likes

yeah I just found that thread. damn. this reeks of big pharma agenda in the early stages of genetic lockdown.

5 Likes

shows how long i’ve been out of the loop, I never even got around to using strainly… i only heard about it this year or maybe last… now it’s closing. definitely smells a bit fishy but idk.

1 Like

These here are some monster kush 75 day autos I got from Mark. Started these September first. Good germ rates and the plants are growing nicely.

13 Likes

Ya for real! As soon as I hear AUTO I’m automatically out!!

2 Likes

Please discuss Strainly shutdown in another topic: Strainly site closing down!

Thanks!

7 Likes

10-4, sorry bout that.

4 Likes

Just got an order from Mark and am very happy. He didn’t have enough CD4 that I requested so he threw in seeds of every one of his varieties on the house. Dude’s legit and all the seeds look healthy and viable. Very pleased.

30 Likes