CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

That is amazing service!

4 Likes

Mark has an UNRIVALED Business Model, $25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds!!! You pay AFTER you receive your seeds. If youā€™re satisfied (who among us wouldnā€™t be?), you THEN send the monies in an SAE. Regs AND Autos, by the way. Donā€™t sleepā€¦stay safe/be well.

12 Likes

SAE ? :thinking: @misterbee
I followed the chatter from here and contacted this guy, super friendly and at :100: with his bizznus! Itā€™s in the mail already and we ainā€™t even done talking

4 Likes

ā€œSelf Addressed Envelopeā€, supplied by Mark, no less. SS/BW. I tell yaā€¦he l-o-v-e-s to talk!!

7 Likes

Did He get new strains?

3 Likes

Ooh aurora project huh, maybe I can use that. Gonna have to pry myself off this fence :rofl:

4 Likes

Are those seeds from Mark? I received Coyote Bridge Builders freebies (Oregon Bus Pass cross and Alien Cookies) when I ordered from SoakNBeans.

6 Likes

Wow, havenā€™t seen those on any of his listings before. Iā€™m going to want that aurora project tooā€¦

2 Likes

So your the one that got the last of the CD4, lol, I messaged him about those at the beginning of the week and he said he was out, lmk how they turn out. Itā€™s ok I have enough on my plate itā€™s probably best if I donā€™t add any more strains.

1 Like

Does that say Panama Red ? :drooling_face::smirk:

1 Like

hey man there are a bunch of people selling chem 4 seeds on strainly still. even one breeder selling clones of chem 91 for $500 !

Damn son you hit the jackpot!

2 Likes

hmmmā€¦that doesnā€™t look like Markā€™s seed stock or packaging. you sure bout that ?

2 Likes

on a side noteā€¦ (actually if anyone has any leads on a source for chem D seeds or a choice cut. Iā€™d love to talk with you. Iā€™ve been interested in it for a project.)

yeah those look more like the freebies I got from Soak n Beans than the strains I got from Mark hmmm interesting

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few of ISP bx3 chem d vegging now, if they turn out well Iā€™ll be using the rest of the pack for a seed run. But as things stand It would almost a year from now before those seeds would be done.
But if youā€™re in no rush Iā€™d gladly send some your way when they would finish.

2 Likes

Thanks guys as far as I know there what he sent not sure who made them but they did get shipped from Mark .

I let him choose the strains to send and thatā€™s what I received as far as a list available I never did see one , maybe he dug deep into his stash for me I donā€™t know just happy to receive them through a US over grow bud as Mark doesnā€™t ship to Canada.

4 Likes

I found a forum post from Coyote Bridge Builders saying they were a family farm in Michigan. Those Black Congolese / Panama Red and Petrolia Headstash / Durbans could be quite interesting though! And that Aurora Project looks cool too.

9 Likes

sure man. Like a doc Iā€™ve got all the patience heh heh. For real though I really appreciate that brother. letā€™s keep in touch. in a year I should have something worthwhile in trade.

Might be the fastest I got seeds. Text Mark tonight have seeds in hand by noon tomorrow.

Gonna have to push this one off a bit but trying some of his Afghani. Might be what Iā€™m looking forā€¦

4 Likes