CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Yes from mark.

1 Like

Got my order from mark just this morning.
Got some of his Blue God, Bubba Kush, and his 90 day super autos.
He also sent as freebies Blue Cookies, and a strain marked GHB, not sure what that one is till I receive an answer from Mark.

The ones in a row are my order and the 2 up top are the freebies.

7 Likes

I should be getting my order in todayā€™s mail, Mark said soā€¦ I didnā€™t know he throws in freebies?

1 Like

Me neither was a pleasant surprise.
Made my day just to get my original order and the freebies were just the beeā€™s knees :honeybee::honeybee:

2 Likes

My Log Book indicates I have Chem Dawg #4. I will check to confirm and get back with you. Donā€™t hold me to it, but Iā€™m sure Log is up-to-date. Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

Green Head Band!!! Stay safe/be well.

9 Likes

Thanks much.

1 Like

Whats wrong with shipping to Canada :sob::sob::sob:
Dam gonna have to find me a U.S. OG friend to link up with.So i can order from Mark and get my U.S counter part to send them to meā€¦Geez in 2001 a month after 911 i mailed an OG member in New York an oz of Shaman i grew and gear,he got it in 5 days from Toronto.

3 Likes

Yepā€¦But in these days of lost mail, I chose to send him a first class envelope with tracking at my expense. I wanted to make sure that his money was not lost.
I was astonished at what he sentā€¦many more seeds of each strain that I ordered + some that I didnā€™t order. Have Bubba Hush, Blue God, and Blue Dream in veg and last week flipped a female ā€œlookingā€ Bubba. Still have his Purple Kush, Afgani, and Blue Cookies left to run.

9 Likes

I not sure thatā€™s Marks gear there

1 Like

Mark has TONS of Seed Packs given to him by other Breeders. He advanced to me that he was sending some. Iā€™ll probably turn them ALL into an OG Server Auction, along with the purchase of some of EVERYTHING in his inventoryā€¦STAY TUNED!!! Stay safe/be well.

19 Likes

Well then Iā€™m glad I got my order in when I did, OG doing the OG thing and buying him out completely lol.

3 Likes

I, too, do the sameā€¦I put the money in his Envelope, place it in a Padded Envelope and, send it off w/Tracking. 3 years, no problems. Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Harvesting 50,000 beans EVERY 90 days, I doubt he will EVER sell out!!! Stay safe/be well, ALL!!!

5 Likes

yeah these days you need tracking when sending cash - itā€™s the polite thing to do, also

6 Likes

To be clear, I assume you mean one vial of each strain lol

2 Likes

That begs the questionā€¦WHERE are those 50k beans going? Of course, it would be totally rude to ask, but it sure got me thinkingā€¦lots of interesting possibilitiesā€¦ :thinking:

One nice thing for us retail buyersā€¦is that those beanz are gonna be fresh! The ones that went swimming here had tails in 24 hrs or less.

6 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing:ā€¦20 chars ^^^^

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s REsellers out there. I saw someone sell Marksā€™s EXACT named seeds, 3/25, 6/35. etc. Stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

Yepā€¦saw that as wellā€¦but I am talking BIGā€¦Thatā€™s a lot of seeds per month to move. Not that I think itā€™s him, but I doubt that Oaseeds in Spain are growing their own seeds (great $2 fems, but you have to pay the shipping to the USA (I always use their Stealth and never had a problem) ā€¦I always figured that some well known jobbers around Europe and beyond were selling to them.

Speaking of Oaseeds (I know some here use them). I recommended someone to them and their seeds never made it above ground. She emailed them and it looks like after they get her pictures, the will replace themā€¦ :smiley:

7 Likes