CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

ALL your big Seed Houses have tons of large Greenhouses all over Spain, employees who grow TONS of seeds for them. Probably soon, you will see them all over Africa, capitalizing on cheap land and labor. Stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

He has wholesalers that buy from him. They are buying thousonds of seeds a month from him.

7 Likes

I knew a guy in the bay who bred and sold $1 seeds , cheaper in bulk and offered strains as whole purchases name and all before he released them. Iā€™m pretty sure he made grape stomper and a bunch of others, I know if at least two bay area seed companies and four or five in Los Angelas who just buy and resell from him. I think he may have finally started a site but he was always happy being in the shadows. I would bet that the majority of seed sellers are just resellers and not true breeders. There a endless sea of rip off sites now a days were people just buy cheap hemp seed and sell that. Always good to go threw known breeders with good reviews from non biased growers.

11 Likes

Man how have I never heard of them before - that looks to be an amazing seller. Thanks for throwing it out there - if I ever run out of seeds from the OG OGs (highly doubtful :smiley: ) Iā€™ll give them a whirlā€¦

Thanks man!

2 Likes

The seed game needs more sellers like Mark. Only ordered 3-10packs and he tossed in as many extras for free.
I got 10/ea of the Afghani Kush, Blue Cookies, and OG Cake. And since I had originally messaged about the Chem 4 he dug some of those up along with some LA Chem he had from a previous project and tossed those in as freebies.
Def gonna be one of my first looks next time need to get some more beans.

14 Likes

FYI, at the volume he deals with, the ā€œInternational elementā€ is personally ā€œtoo riskyā€, considering the FEDERAL limitations, additional Custom Declarations required post-911 and, additional cost involved. I donā€™t fault him one bit on that angle. Better to fly ā€œunder the radarā€ than becoming a continuous ā€œblip on the screenā€. My analysis ONLY. Do stay safe/be well.

8 Likes

I get it @misterbee just sucked that in this day and age we still cannot freely acquire seedsā€¦Its okay i found a U.S friend to help me out :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oaseeds prices arenā€™t bad, might be a little cheaper than Pev Grow. One of them taxes you to death, I think itā€™s Pev. What the hell are they taxing? I guess on their endā€¦

They do have good stealth shipping, lol I threw the package away at first, then looked again. Havenā€™t ran any of their bulk seeds, but they prob come from the same place as Seedsman.
A few of the U.S banks are white labeling Seedsmans bulk nowā€¦:confounded:

2 Likes

I donā€™t recal the tax from Oaseeds, but if it was there, I was not troubled by itā€¦Their stealth was very expensive, but also very good and imo is needed these days. I have ordered a few times and they never took more then 10 days to get to me in the USA ā€¦west coast.

1 Like

I just checked no tax on Oaseeds so it was Pev then. And yes their stealth is very good but $$$$.
Canā€™t remember if I had to sign for it or notā€¦But yes it was very fast!

1 Like

A friend is growing some now plants look great heā€™s got a month to go Iā€™ll let you know how they turn out

1 Like

I didnā€™t have to sign for mineā€¦but there might have been an optionā€¦been a long time since I got beanz from overseas. Itā€™s hard enough even getting mail within the USA proper. When I send someone a gift, it always goes with a tracking number to help it not getting lost in space.

FWIW, anyone wanting to get seeds delivered by USPS should not wait too long as there will be a massive amount of election mail that will take priority, very soon.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the L-A-S-T priority if past/current antics prevail. Weā€™ll still be waiting on the results come Christmas!!! EVERYONE, do stay safe and, indeed, be wellā€¦mister :honeybee:

5 Likes

The federal courts on both sides of the US have ruled that USPS has to make the election mail their priorityā€¦period!
Total disaster; especially for people getting their pharmacy meds via mail. Personally I canā€™t wait for this to be over and let the Black Friday sales roll! :relaxed:

8 Likes

Markā€™s purple kush
Jungle Cake bag seed
Pre 98 bubba kush brother Mendelā€™s

27 Likes

Iā€™ve got his Purple Kush running now along with his Blue Dream and Blue Cookies.

That Purple Kush is beautiful.

17 Likes

Well damn, I was out of the bean buying side of things for while, or so I thoughtā€¦until I contacted him, and got a reply back before I got into my mail client!
Iā€™ve kind of given up contacting various bean bangers, as few reply back.
I asked only for regā€™s, and bought 5 of every strain he listed!!
Stunning service so far!!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s it, I think I need to email him for his full availability. Not that I need more seeds lol.

2 Likes

I placed my order.
There is a hot discussion on another thread about his seeds, anyone who has any pics or logs of growing out his seeds, please post here!

1 Like

I just popped three of his super90 auto regs. Tails in 24 hours in a peroxide/water solution. So far so good. Will post as they get going.

4 Likes