Can anybody help me?

They will sometimes start to emerge from the green sack. When they push out you can see the color. If they look nice and dark then you should be good to go. Otherwise, not really. I just pluck one or two out and check when I think it’s almost time…mostly because I am impatient.

3 Likes

perfect…thanks!! I took my doubt hahaha

1 Like

Minimum 6 weeks after u pollinated…thats what i normally go for any seeds

1 Like

When the seeds fall out when you shake the plant lightly, then I’d say they’re ready.

1 Like

gratitude for everyone’s help!

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think there’s a “too late” scenario. In nature the flower ripens, and the seeds are stored for spring basically. You could let them go essentially as long as the flower can stand. I think the longer you wait the more quantity of quality seeds it will produce, at least in my experience. :dash:

1 Like

When the calyx splits open revealing a dark shell, that’s how you know the seeds are ready

3 Likes

Checking trichomes is how you know when to harvest for flower

I go by that rule.

1 Like

I’d just push it into the corner and once ripe seeds start falling out its ready. I wait at least two weeks past the plants normal ripeness date.

1 Like

hello guys, wow many techniques thanks for everyone’s help! I’ve been evaluating every day the shape the seeds have been taking and it’s incredible… I really have to let it go past the right time for the harvest to be successful… Every day they get very big

2 Likes

I tested one of the tips yesterday… and they’re not ready yet… but they’re really big I’m impressed… I’ve never seen seeds that big

I’m following the development every day to know the exact time with all the tips.

2 Likes

The first time I order some big bud seeds back in the early to mid 2000’s I was amazed at how big the seeds were… Keep it up! Photos would be cool! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds fun.

1 Like

yes I will take some later

hello guys, how are you? photo of the pollinated girl… the live seeds are quite big, but the photo doesn’t show the actual size

6 Likes

When those buds start to dry and the seeds that are sticking out start popping out, their done.

2 Likes

Nice! Goodluck to your harvest! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

gratitude brother! Welcome