Canadian Cuts - Primo Clones

Anyone interested I still have some rooted and ready for shipment. Can ship out tomorrow afternoon if interested.

SFV OG
APPLE FRITTER
RUNTZ
GUSHMINTS

Dm me if interested

2 Likes

Props on the commitment bro. Peace. :metal:

3 Likes

Have a few more left if anyone is interested for shipping next Monday/Tuesday

Dm me if interested

3 Likes

just broke at the moment but as soon as I’m flush I’ll be hitting you up.

2 Likes

Just cut some clones of some of my keeper’s the other night.Will have some available in a week to 10 days.

Sundae driver
Doho
Twinkle tarts
One night stand

Other mothers of the elites won’t be ready for cloning for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, just want to post up pics of the test results I got for all my cuts from my local grow store. I’m pretty impressed with some of the results😍

Guy at the store was impressed with the 28% on the sundae driver said it’s highest he’s seen.
Also was impressed with marshmallow og getting 26% thc and 6% cbd said he’s never seen that high cbd with such high thc levels.

Anyways just thought I’d post my results for anyone interested.

8 Likes

Hey brother,nice collection you’ve got, wondering how the D is coming along,sure wish I knew about this last week,I placed an order with CSI and the next day he posted s1s of the D available,had to settle for the big bad wolf 2.0 ,not sure when I will have the paper to order tho, plus being in northern Alberta,adds an extra layer of difficulty ( usually an extra week on over night postal service) but I’m super stoked to see it’s becoming more available! Definitely wish you the best ! Peace

1 Like

@Ftlob Hey man , thanks for the compliment, unfortunately don’t have the chems, sour diesel, Legend OG or TK yet. Still waiting for him to resend them as the original ether got stooped at Norden orvlostvn the mail unfortunately :pensive:
I’m hoping it happens sooner rather than later and that they actually make it this time.e🤞

1 Like

Big bad wolf sounds pretty good. I had my ee on that one😁.
How is ups deliveries? They any better for overnight?

1 Like

I hope to find out soon,I’ll definitely post in the CSI thread ! I’m so fired up brother ! Chem D to the 91 should be as crazy as it gets ! But I wished I could have ordered the D s1s though,aww what the hell I’m happy !
Hope things work out for you brother ! Mad Respect !
Peace

1 Like

Overnight to me is overnight plus one week,but there may be a shop or two that will accept items that I can walk into and pick up sensitive overnight deliveries,in the nearest town to me ,no ups where I’m at
Peace

1 Like

Ya man some D s1 would have some serious HEAT!!! But the big bad wolf should also. Good luck with Them BBW

Ups usually has pick up locations in random stores across Canada.
I just put in the postal code and it lists the ones closest.

Thanks for the positive vibes.

1 Like

Cut some clones last weekend for some upcoming orders, most are spoken for but might have a few extra if any Canadians are interested
Apple fritter
Marshmallow og
Runtz
SFV OG

3 Likes

Awesome brother ! Sounds like some killer cuts !
That marshmallow og sounds very nice,what’s the flavor and potency like ?

1 Like

@Ftlob Thanks man!! I’m definitely enjoying them😁
Flavor on the marshmallow is a nice kushy gas with some nice lung expansion and good potency as well. It’s my favorite of the five I got from the states

1 Like

Super cool brother ! Appreciate the feedback! I’ll definitely be checking out your website again when I can !
Peace

1 Like

Interested in the chem d, when you get it. Are the clones you ship all rooted?

3 Likes

@Qtip Not sure exactly when I’m going to get it but I’m hoping it’s soon, he did say the other day he should be able to take cuts soon.
Going to be awhile no matter what as I need to grow it out a bit before I can get some good clones.
I’m super excited about getting my hands on that one and the rez sour diesel. I’ll update the thread when I get them.
Yes they are rooted when shipped.

3 Likes

I can say that @Justblazin has been a super cool guy every time I’ve talked to him.

@Justblazin let me know when you get the Chem d. I’d like to make a deal

3 Likes

Hey thanks @leetdood really appreciate the kind words. And I can definitely say the same about you, super cool guy to talk with👊

I’ll definitely let you know brother, can’t wait to get it man been waiting forever. Joe had a problem with his chem d in a move or something, so I’ve just been waiting for him to regrow the chem d before he sends the re shipment. He would have sent it way earlier if I would have subbed out the chem d…but no way I was subbing it out, been wanting it for like 15 years…rofl

2 Likes