Canadian Cuts - Primo Clones

Got my order today and I’m happy. Was professional and smooth and Primo included a treat for me. Thanks @Justblazin

Would definitely recommend! Received rooted SFV OG, Marshmallow og snips, and rooted one night stand.

Snips are in the fridge, will plug later today

10 Likes

Hell ya my man, glad they finally made it😁
I hope you enjoy them as much as me :heart_eyes:

Thanks alot for the review!!

4 Likes

Got a few extras extras from this round.
Any Canadians interested in these cuts shoot me a DM
Gushmints
Apple Fritter
Runtz
Marshmallow og

6 Likes

Real nice work brother ! I sure wish I wasn’t so maxed out right now! Very nice to see tho !
Mad Respect !
Peace

2 Likes

I can also vouch for their wonderful customer service and I look forward to grabbing a cut of Sour D when available. In the meanwhile I picked up a cut of Twinkle Tarts as I need a good variety to squish and had pestered them with many questions waiting for the Sour D to be available. The replies were always prompt and open/transparent and to the point so their consultation services seem solid and trustworthy. Delivery drivers are incapable of following instructions to deliver to my place apparently, so predictably they failed to deliver and created an issue as it was a heat wave with the temps in the mid 30C while they took the package for a drive around time. Without batting an eye I was assured if there was a problem I’d be covered and they’d resend if necessary, so I have no problem recommending their consulting service to anyone in need.

They also sent a bonus cutting of One Night Stand. Both were well rooted and the Twinkle Tarts had a decent number of shoots established. Both matched the online description quite well with the TT having a distinct blueberry smell (reminds me of the DJ Blueberry I grew in '04 but with a spicy undertone instead of sweetness) and the ONS being a fairly classic representation of the kush/chem lines with acrid, musky, funky notes and both having a strong sedative/narcotic effect.

6 Likes

Hey @Somatek thanks for the Awsome review man really appreciate it!!!

You must be alot better with customer service cause you somehow got them to being your package back, when I called they just said sorry we are going to try again tomorrow.
Glad it worked out and you got your package😀

I’m starting to see the ball rolling for the new cuts. I’m hoping to have some snips of them sent to me within the next month or so. But I’ll update the thread when they land as I’ll be super excited!!
Might even have a couple others strains coming with them too :smiley:

Again thanks for the detailed review my friend, it’s really good and I really appreciate it.
Hope to hear from you soon✌️

5 Likes

So happy to see another source for quality clones in Ontario. I’ll be be hitting you up when some
Space opens up for sure

4 Likes

I’m an utter asshole when companies screw the pooch and do their customers dirty, so I figure it’s the least I can do to praise the ones that do a good job. That was the key to tracking down and collecting my package that day when they told me they’d deliver it the next day. I’ll keep an eye here for updates about the new cuts, it’d be nice to get that Sour D back in the hands of a bunch of old heads.

5 Likes

@Justblazin Is a gentlemen and a scholour. 100/10 review here. Great guy with great cuts. What more could you want?

5 Likes

I’m definitely grabbing the cuts he gets from the USA when they land. Great dude, great cuts, great customer service.

Thank you brother

4 Likes

I would say one night stand smells like a legit chemmy margarita

3 Likes

@Granola @leetdood thanks guys appreciate the kind words🙏
Hope you guys enjoy them ad much as I do.

I can’t wait for the new ones!!!
Leaving the tent open after this current run so I can hopefully flower some of the clones as soon as they root like last time.:laughing:

And here’s a couple shots from this run that’s almost 9 weeks from flip. I had a terrible run this go with my blumats constantly clogging, and some other issues.
Also didn’t do my final top dress as they already looked like shit and I wasn’t going to re use my soil again so I decided not to do it.
So they don’t look the greatest but still pretty good under the circumstances.

13 Likes

Hello everyone sorry to have to do this but I just got my tests back from tumi Genomics and it says all the cuts I brought in from the states(Runtz,Marshmallow OG, Apple Fritter, GushMints,SFV) are positive for hlv.
No idea how this happened as the vendor I got them from posted pics of his tests plus I saw a half a dozen other people post that they had negative test results from his gear as well.
I had a problem filled run with my blumats constantly clogging which overwatered some of my plants and underwatered others. I thought that’s why a few of my plants stunted and it was ones with lowest ppfd in corner/side of tent, then got overgrown by the rest of the plants. And I attributed the lack of tichs to little to no light like buds well under your canopy don’t look nearly as nice as buds at the top. And after I chopped my first few plants and the shitty looking plants got actual light they started getting more trichs and looking nicer but my hopes were dashed when I got the positive test results tonight.
I thought cause they came from tested source with multiple people testing them they would have come back negative but unfortunately I was wrong.
Most of my plants this run looked phenomenal but just a couple looked kinda shitty and Wierd.

If you got any of these cuts from me dm me or email me.

All my keepers came back negative

Once again I’m really sorry about this

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Justblazin what a pain in The ass. Where did you get them tested if I can ask?

1 Like

@MonasticDank ya definitely a pain in the ass, figured I got the cuts from someone who tested his stock plus others who bought his stuff got them tested and I only seen negative results from everyone.
I was going to use a&l as I think they are the only ones in Canada that do it. But I emailed Tumi Genomics and they said they do sent Thier kits to Canada. So I went with tumi @25$ us per test vs 80$ can per test with a&l. Costs like 50 for tumi to ship them to you plus 80 for me to ship back.

3 Likes

Who did you buy the US cuts from? I ask because.i haven’t heard of any clone sellers coming out and disclosing this other then you.

3 Likes

Good to know the testing is available here. I think it’s going to be a major issue in the coming years in the industry. Hope you hit the ground running with the next round. All the best

1 Like

Any canadian interested in having Thier strains tested can have tumi Genomics send them test kits and then you just send them back.
From the Canadian company a&l it’s 80 per test which is ridiculous.
From tumi its 25 us a test plus you pay around 50 for them to ship you sample and you have to pay to ship back. I paid for express overnight for 80.
You can store the test tubes in the fridge for 1 year I was told.
So you can buy a bunch at once and send them in as you use them.
I bought 25 tests from tumi which means I have 14 left and it would have cost me about the same to test just the 11 if I used a&l .
So if your testing a bunch of plants I suggest tumi as the cheapest option

4 Likes

I got them from auntie janes but he posted pics of his negative tests plus I saw about a half dozen people on rollitup test his gear and come back negative as well so I’m kinda confused about the situation to tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Unkind news @Justblazin . LHV can be very localized in a plant. It doesn’t always contaminate the whole plant. Test one branch and it’s positive, test another branch on the same plant and it can come back negative. So it’s very easy to miss it, unless it happens to be in the small sample sent to test.

3 Likes