CannaBioGen beans?

Thank you @Elchischas I would love to try your friends , improvement of Destroyer “Destrochi” let me know how that project goes.

Also I’ll be receiving “Snow High’s” Limon Verde “ Michoacán, along with some other Heirlooms

@mufafa going to try out pevgrow for the Ghana -still looking on the Meao Thai & Suda Africa (AKA Swaziland?) Those other Spanish banks wouldn’t respond to me, presuming it’s because they don’t ship to USA. IF only I could find an OGer in Spain that could facilitate some of the Sud Africa that’s being offered at some of the smaller seed banks.

Colorado Sativas is a great source for cannabiogen repro beans when they’re available in the library, he’s got destroyer and destroyer x sinaloa as well as some other very interesting genetics ATM. He used to have punto rojo but it doesn’t appear to be in stock at the moment.

3 Likes

Where do I find this my friend? Thank you for stopping in. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

https://colorad1.ic.tc

or

https://www.coloradosativas.com
*USA only

one seems to be mirror of the other, not sure why the other weird link exists

2 Likes

Thank you kindly I’ve hit them up on email on three particular strains.

1.) Destroyer S1
2.) Jarilla Sinaloa X Destroyer F1
3.) Oaxacan S1

Thank you very much friend, have you or can you point me to someone who has ran their beans?
Fat Man

2 Likes

Sure - I ran varios lines from CS - they seem to be a reflection of what is represented. The cannabiogen punto rojo was superb, highly recommend. The oaxacan female that I got ended up getting some bud rot, but was never given a chance to truly mature as was started 12/12 from seed and constrained by .7 gallon container.

3 Likes

Here’s a thread we started on Colorado Sativa grows

3 Likes

have any og members recorded work on cannabiogens destroyer to report on here?

I often wondered on that gene long ago being responsible for many great crosses.

1 Like

Old SOG just released some Destroyer F2s i think, his website is oldsogscoc.com

Got some other cool stuff available as well, Id check his gear out :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That link is broken for me

2 Likes

my bad i forgot an S in there… should be good now

michoacán límon vérde, grown from seed
(clone came in via hyp3rids seeds)

14 Likes

Talking about mexican landraces?

8 Likes