Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

This one allows for 6 plants per person and up to 12 per household, putting it at the same level as several other states. Only Michigan seems more free.

3 Likes

I’d love to have 12 outdoor plants every summer :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s not half bad. OTOH as the article mentions… the governor is opposed to homegrow, and has used his veto power in the past.

4 Likes

Yea he’s a cunt for sure. The dispensary model is how he wants it and the farmers being polled are mostly pushing for homegrow, so we will see. Not like it’s stopping many people as it is.

3 Likes

That tells me the governor is in the pockets of the Cannabiz Corporations that would supply the state dispensaries.

2 Likes

Ehhh, it’s how we do liqour sales too so I understand why they are doing it that way.

2 Likes

I wonder for how much longer.
12 use to be the standard, not any more and this worries me.
I can hear them now…
“Everyone else can make do with 6 so can you” :grimacing:
Then it will be 4 or even 2 plants.
They will argue that you can get 3 -5 lbs from one plant.
They will say that is too much for 1 person.
Then they will then suggest I am part of the black market.

3 Likes
3 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-virgin-islands-pushes-forward-stalled-law-allowing-107195885

3 Likes
3 Likes

And all of that bullshit will be promoted by the Cannabiz corporations as they lobby the legislators.

2 Likes

Unions would damage the massive profits of the Cannabiz Corporations.

6 Likes

Funny when it works for them it is just a plant.
But when we want it to work in favor of the people…
Oh, no…Cannabis is not just a plant.
Your manufacturing drugs in your house. :astonished:
Such hypocrisy surrounding the corporate cannabis industry and any fool can see it.
Well one could only hope anyway…LOL

4 Likes

A lot of folks don’t know it but the caregivers of Michigan have done more for growers rights that any organization in the USA.

Why do we still have 12 plants in Michigan.
Cause these fuckers fight for growers rights, probably everyday of their lives.
They are in a constant battle with dispensaries that pay employees to protest against home growing and caregivers rights.
The deck is stacked when you pay folks to protest at the capital.
And they have done this on several occasions.
Fortunately the caregivers have held their ground thus far.
Who knows what tomorrow brings.
Once these big international companies buy up all the smaller companies we all may be screwed.
Big money rules at the capitol and there may be little hope at that point.

2 Likes

And all of that bullshit will be promoted by the Cannabiz corporations as they legally bribe the legislators.

Fixed it for you, so the slow can understand what is going on.

4 Likes

From this;

https://www.greenstate.com/perspective/legalization-nation-pennsylvania-pot-showdown/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Fcannabis

8 Likes
2 Likes