Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

you mean you just assumed that a big corporation in a corrupt industry with almost no legitimate oversight is treating workers badly in order to maximize profits? no, no way. i don’t believe it. must be something all those pothead workers did to deserve it…

7 Likes
5 Likes

The best natural way I have found to protect against cognitive decline and a host of other issues is Lions Mane Mushrooms. Research those mushrooms and be amazed at their power for your health.

9 Likes

the absolute best way to prevent cognitive decline (which also has no adverse effects) is by using the brain more. crossword puzzles, soduku, basically any game or activity that causes you to use your brain. it’s like any muscle, the more you use it and exercise it the better shape it’s in and stronger it is. i know it’s not a muscle, but it works the same way in this regard. i have no links to it but there is a lot of research out there to support this stance. i wish it was me who had come up with it but sadly i cannot take credit.

6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

you could have enough for the rest of your life growing it until then if you could store for extended periods.

3 Likes

Which is why home growing will remain a felony. Home growing doesn’t produce as many revenues for big cannabiz corporations or massive tax revenue for the state.

5 Likes

At least you can home grow 4 plants…

5 Likes

https://www.reformer.com/cannabis/vermont-needs-a-cannabis-consumption-law-to-protect-its-residents-and-tourists/article_17d7cd32-fcc4-11ee-866e-6f6cb2465b49.html?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Fcannabis

5 Likes

Legalization Nation: legal weed ain’t easy

https://www.greenstate.com/perspective/legalization-nation-legal-weed-aint-easy/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Fcannabis

6 Likes

I love these guys and their cartoons. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There was an Australian study done just last year or so that found Lion’s Mane grows a lot of new connections in the brain and can help with nerve damage elsewhere in the body. I got some big whole ones a while back I need to start grinding up and putting in caps along with the Turkey Tail and Reshi I also have stashed in the fridge.

Those 3 are the trio of cancer fighting medicinal mushrooms.

:peace:

4 Likes

I have been eating them for decades.

talos-talosian

4 Likes

i found three articles on dementia and cognitive decline this week. here (link)they (link)are (link)if you want to read them. turns out mental stimulation staves off cognitive decline, backing up what i said in one of these threads last week when i said something to the effect of ‘use it or lose it’.

6 Likes

A couple of books I have. I read a lot, reading and math are the keys to a sharp mind that can fight off age related decline. I have been reading since my days in the Scholastic Book Club in grade school.

7 Likes

The water soluble compounds are the same in most of the mushrooms, but you can make a dual extraction tincture to get the most important medicinal compounds that are only alcohol soluble. You won’t get them from ingesting the ground up mushrooms.

Yes, but that’s only a small part of the equation. Combine learning with getting a lot of exercise, including lots of heavy lifting, as well as a very good diet, avoiding alcohol completely, and time outdoors in the sun and you’ll get much greater benefit towards avoiding mental decline.

:mushroom: :rainbow:
:sun_with_face:

5 Likes

In live in VA. That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Can you please share any resources where I can read more about how these compounds are only alcohol soluble? It seems counterintuitive that ingesting the whole mushroom or ground up whole dried mushroom wouldn’t allow one to also absorb the medicinal compounds.

2 Likes

i’m interested also. what it sounds like is that after extracting it in a tea with water by steeping, you would put the strained mushroom into some everclear for a bit.

1 Like