Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

I will never be fine with it.
True I am set for life too but what about our children?
What about those who did not see this coming and are not set for life?
Those are the folks I wonder about.

1 Like

there are enough of us who have seeds and are willing to share that it won’t matter. they were illegal for a long time and i still have them, never had a problem getting them. they stayed here, just like they will in the future, only there are so many more of them now it will be even easier.

2 Likes

I’m gonna make as many seeds of it as I possibly can, and hand them out freely.

6 Likes

BTW, My Sativa collection just keeps getting better. Love mind expanding stuff. Indica has it’s place because we all like getting a good night’s sleep and some time the arthritis just kicks my ass (literally), but gotta love mind soaring Sativas.

10 Likes

Oh yeah. A nice Afghan grown with love will soothe your soul. We need to overgrow the world with the right kind of cannabis.

5 Likes

Abso-fuckin-lutely!

1 Like

Exactly! I’m shucking starting this weekend. F2’S and 7 crosses.

10 Likes

Hemp experts reveal surprising rescheduling impact

https://www.greenstate.com/news/hemp-thc-rescheduling/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Fcannabis

2 Likes

You set a great example @Zolorp! I hope to do the same.

2 Likes

I didn’t know my heart was with sativa until I started growing a few years back. Got my first proper haze going now and a whole bunch more in the freezer. Looking forward to discovering what the plant is capable of and sharing it with my little world.

6 Likes

It’s time to start saying POT again.

8 Likes

I want to start calling it GRASS again!

5 Likes

You don’t see Sativas as much any more and they are really an Artisan product these days due to a lack of commercial viability because of the long flowering times, but I find them worth every second of a 16-24 week flowering. The longer the better.

9 Likes

Not to toot my own pipe, but I rather like mota.

6 Likes

I just call it DOPE.

6 Likes

Thailand to recriminalise cannabis as PM vows to get tough on drugs

Thailand to recriminalise cannabis as PM vows to get tough on drugs | Reuters?

Thailand’s Shock Cannabis Policy U-Turn Risks Protests, Lawsuits

Bloomberg - Are you a robot??

4 Likes
3 Likes

This guy sums things up pretty well.
Legalization the way it is today is a joke.

6 Likes

Prasitchai Nunual, secretary-general of Thailand’s Cannabis Future Network, said re-criminalising cannabis would be a bad move for the economy and deal big blow to small businesses and consumers.

“Many people have been growing cannabis and opening cannabis shops. These will have to close down,” he told Reuters.
“If scientific results show that cannabis is worse then alcohol and cigarettes then they can re-list it as a narcotic. If cannabis is less harmful, they should list cigarettes and alcohol as narcotics too.”

This ^^^

3 Likes

Not completely. In California a lot of illegal pot grown in the rural areas and national parks was tainted with poisons used to kill animals that might harm their crops. Even when it was legal, testing found traces of poisons. They shut all weed down. Dispensaries had to clean out their wares and start over. It’s likely clean now as most is grown indoors in tightly controlled warehouses. Frankenpot. I’ll continue grown from my own seeds, outdoors, in the sun, wind and clean air, in healthy soil - organically. My personal view, weed is something of a medical, spiritual substance to be grown and used with joy, love and respect.

6 Likes